Wiki Posts
Search

b4 or rb5

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by geerno
Yeah, I'm psyched about picking up a Kyosho. Doing my research now on where to purchase.

Gotta look for more footage of Tebo, really like his style
You should purchase it at your Local Hobby Shop but try http://www.stormerhobbies.com
Great store, great prices, fast shipping. They are on point!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Onetrade
You should purchase it at your Local Hobby Shop but try http://www.stormerhobbies.com
Great store, great prices, fast shipping. They are on point!
Wow, great prices! Awesome tip.

I can't wait
Old 07-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carbon madness
Yes RM hacked Tebo, but at the end of the day they moved on from that race. Really all he was trying to do was dive hard into the turn to counter attack the pass that tebo made, but as you can see it didn't work. Really the biggest issue about that wasn't on the track, but off of the track with the ROAR RMT, but that isn't important anymore as it is over with and they have cooled off and moved on. But yes Tebo had that race taken away from him, but that is also why there is 3 A mains for each class.

Really they are all very clean drivers, as if you watch that vid from start to finnish look at how close they were running together, and no one got dumped. I bet most of the normal drivers can't do that from start to finnish, yes some can but it isn't easy.

However regardless of what the pro are doing, I have drove both of them, and to me the rb5 is just a lot more smooth (the b4 is "twichy") and it also has more rear grip which means you can push the car a little harder, or I should say you can get away with a heavier throttle finger. But having a car that is easier to drive is always a welcome durring a race.
Well put. Thanks for the car tip, and the overview of racing. You obviously know a bit about the scene. I am new to this, 6 months, racing in Mod coming up ok. So obviously a bit idealistic