Who are the GOOD GUYS at the track???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who are the GOOD GUYS at the track???

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Who are the GOOD GUYS at the track???

I was reading about Matt Francis being put into the R/C Hall of Fame. It got me thinking....

Instead of reading about all the most hated people in r/c I thought it would be interesting to hear who are the r/c racers who have helped you and made a good impression on you?

This can be anyone novice to pro who has been a GOOD GUY at the track and deserves some credit
Old 07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Seems only right that I start it off.

For me it was the one and only Matt Francis. I met him at a race in NorCal in the mid 90's and he was really approachable and took the time to look over my car and give me some setup advice. He never made me once feel stupid even though thinking back I had a lot of things wrong with my car. He was right there to help if I had a question. A few years later I saw him at a race in SoCal and couldn't believe that he remembered me. Awesome Guy. More people should aspire to be like Matt
Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Team Associated driver Scott Brown hands down....Has been providing a quality place to race for all of us up in the northwest for years. All while juggling his racing career, family, and business. Always there to help anyone with anything.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I dont think I could have picked a better place to race then Long Island Raceway... I know our thread was a lil out of control for a while but it was all in fun... sorry if we offended you or made small children ... but the guys I get to race with week in and week out are Rob Betts, Vin Nocella, James and Jason Schlick... the most helpful group of people you will ever meet and man can they drive... Not to mention all the unsponsored guys who battle it out as well.. they are no slouches... So if you are ever on the NY come by... we would love to have you