*****YOKOMO BMAX 4***** >

*****YOKOMO BMAX 4*****

Like Tree5Likes

*****YOKOMO BMAX 4*****

Old 08-15-2014, 02:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theblitzkidd
I need a chassis for indoor clay I don't know if this is the best option for indoor but the psm does have the ● Inclusive Two – Carbon Chassis Stiffeners With Stiffeners = Less Flex (better for medium/high grip track conditions) ??????????

I order some stuff from http://www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.com does anyone know how long it takes to receiver the stuff ?????????
PSM might be a better choice as there are options for you, as for arrowmax, its direct cut and paste, hassle free bolt on from existing alu chassis.

i have to say after installing the the arrowmax chassis, the bmax 4/3 feels like she has undergone some lipo suction surgery, she became noticeably lighter in overall weight.

we are running outdoors with little to almost no traction, and after installing the carbon under chassis, somehow or rather, she was much more fun to drive, more positive and nippy.

will be trying her soon on Astro and see how she runs..

cheers!!
Old 08-15-2014, 02:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trident69
i have installed both the carbon plate and arrowmax steering plate together..worked very well, almost no steering slop..however the arrowmax blue does seem to be abit out of place..but heck..it does what it is build to be..
The arrowmax steering rack eliminates the need for the carbon fibre brace. The brace was to stop the plastic one from flexing, the aluminium rack does not flex.

May as well remove the carbon brace.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by froggie22
The arrowmax steering rack eliminates the need for the carbon fibre brace. The brace was to stop the plastic one from flexing, the aluminium rack does not flex.

May as well remove the carbon brace.
Yes you are totally right.. But since I have already bought bought both of them.. Might as well leave it there.. Hopefully it does less harm then good..

Cheers!!
Old 08-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Has anyone order from here I order some stuff from http://www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.com does anyone know how long it takes to receiver the stuff ?????????
Old 08-16-2014, 01:07 AM
Tech Regular

Probably a while. It's coming overseas and probaby has to go through customs.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Do the aka evo wheels have the same offset as stock yok wheels ? Cant wait to start this build thanks Amain!
Old 08-17-2014, 10:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rkhess
Do the aka evo wheels have the same offset as stock yok wheels ? Cant wait to start this build thanks Amain!
Probably not the same.. Then again, I might be wrong.. The original wheels I feel is a tad too soft, the plastic or materials used on the wheels are very soft compared to other brands, I had my fair share of the front being stripped out from the hexes.

I am currently now on DE WHEELS suited for tlr22 rear and de wheels suited for kyosho zx5/6 fronts, yes, the offset might be a tad different from the originals but it work wonders for me, the wheels are much stronger.

Cheers!
Old 08-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Probably not the same.. Then again, I might be wrong.. The original wheels I feel is a tad too soft, the plastic or materials used on the wheels are very soft compared to other brands, I had my fair share of the front being stripped out from the hexes.

I am currently now on DE WHEELS suited for tlr22 rear and de wheels suited for kyosho zx5/6 fronts, yes, the offset might be a tad different from the originals but it work wonders for me, the wheels are much stronger.

Cheers!
Never had any of the original Yokomo hex wheels strip and I race on carpet, astro and dirt...? But any kyo or 22-4 front wheels and standard hex rear wheels do also work.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mclogo
Never had any of the original Yokomo hex wheels strip and I race on carpet, astro and dirt...? But any kyo or 22-4 front wheels and standard hex rear wheels do also work.
mine bmax4/3 front wheels had an issue with the left front, wheels had been popping off from the hexes within a 10min run, stripped a few sets of yokomo front wheels.

as of now, DE front wheels for ZX5/6 currently still holds on and they are stronger, then again it basis on my testing.

22-4 wheels are strong too.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

The only thing I think that should be changed straigth away are the wheel pins - should be replaced against the hard pins no matter on what surface you drive.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey all, had some requests to come up with this product. If anyone is after a thicker front bumper for the Bmax 4 III i've just released one. Available here from my website.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Tech Adept

Default New B4-008R1 Rear Wishbones

New B4-008R1 Rear Wishbones - Out in Japan this week, coming soon...

Original Link: https://yatabearena.com/partslist/b4..._b4_008r1.html

Translated:
Rear Lower Suspension Arm (1 mm Longer) for B-MAX4III - B4-008R1

It is a rear suspension arm of B-MAX4III for options. In the long suspension arms 1mm than standard, it becomes 2mm wide tread to suit both sides. Limit of the rear is higher than the standard, cornering becomes more aggressive.

As used by Naoto at the 2014 JMRCA: http://www.teamyokomo.com/download/s...nals_naoto.pdf
Old 08-21-2014, 02:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bugle
Hey all, had some requests to come up with this product. If anyone is after a thicker front bumper for the Bmax 4 III i've just released one. Available here from my website.
I have been pestering you for ages about these and you didnt even let me know!
Old 08-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Ordered from http://www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.c...7_169&sort=20a the shipping was crazy fast I order on Thursday got it Tuesday awesome when you need your parts ASAP
Old 08-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Cheers!
Yeah uh front off-set between yok and rb5 rims is more then 5mm ....that's a big difference

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.