Search

Need help with making my wiring neat

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default Need help with making my wiring neat

Hey Fellaws,

What are some tactics you guys do to neaten up your wiring. I am wiring up an 1/8th electric and i have tons of wires with two servos, ESC, motor fan, PT, 2 Y harness, voltage regulator, separate lipo pack to power receiver, and the receiver itself. and the space im working with is VERY small.

thanks for the tips!!!

Photos of your neat wiring would be appreciated too!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Teeforb...regardng the wiring, although I don't do it,shorten them all up and solder together. I do this after a long wire that I have tie wrapped gets caught in the gears!! Is this for the Mugen?

Just looked Sat. weather....RAIN....in the AM whats up with that?

By the way I am runnng the CC2200 with 5s in my truggy. My thoughts are rather have the power on tap then not enough. You can flatten the top end of the throttle curve as you know.

Also it looks like you got the "good" answer to you Tekin brake question, you can dial all the way out and do not need mixing....have you tried it yet, in fact did you get a Tekin yet?
Old 04-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Thopper
Hey Teeforb...regardng the wiring, although I don't do it,shorten them all up and solder together. I do this after a long wire that I have tie wrapped gets caught in the gears!! Is this for the Mugen?

By the way I am runnng the CC2200 with 5s in my truggy. My thoughts are rather have the power on tap then not enough. You can flatten the top end of the throttle curve as you know.

Also it looks like you got the "good" answer to you Tekin brake question, you can dial all the way out and do not need mixing....have you tried it yet, in fact did you get a Tekin yet?
hey thopper, this if the the tekno 8T 2.0. LOTS OF WIRES... hey, i MAY be racing at Rev this weekend. not 100% sure.. i'll let u know..
Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Thopper

OH and now the MMM, you can fully disable the brake. u can set it to custom and put it at 0%. i don't think it was able to do that before...
Old 04-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teeforb
OH and now the MMM, you can fully disable the brake. u can set it to custom and put it at 0%. i don't think it was able to do that before...

i dont think version one and two had that.. its new for version 3 i think...

Alex