Wiki Posts
Search

RCX - Losi Short Course 1/10th?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RCX - Losi Short Course 1/10th?

So I was at RCX today and headed to the Losi/Horizon booth to inquire if they have a short course truck coming soon. I spoke with a very nice gentlemen and asked "so is Losi coming out with a Short Course truck?" I got an "I dont know" in a tone that was SOOOO "i know and i aint tellin" He began asking A LOT of questions such as what do i run?(slash), what do i like about it , what do i not like about it, what would i like to see changed? etc, etc, etc. Like customer survey questions. Man I wish they would spill their beans...i wanna know what they got coming. Anyone heard any plausible rumors from any kind of reputable person?
Old 04-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Tech Addict

you tell him that you wanted a kit or race roller? no more rtrs...lol
Old 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I did mention i wanted a kit and was not looking for an RTR...they will do it though, the RTR i mean, have to keep up with the masses and give em what they want imo. I just hope they are taking the SC10 and the slash and improving on everything they can.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toybreaker
I did mention i wanted a kit and was not looking for an RTR...they will do it though, the RTR i mean, have to keep up with the masses and give em what they want imo. I just hope they are taking the SC10 and the slash and improving on everything they can.
Just make a XXX-T based truck with DT trans and thier own spin on wheels and body. Fit the SLASH specs like AE did with their T4 and GET IT OUT!!!!