Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oh My God!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Oh My God!

i am looking for a good off-road vehicle be it a buggy or stadium truck, whats best out of the schumacher menace 21 RTR NItro Rush EVO Nitro MT2 Super Nitro Rally (i know thats a car, how durable is it to jumps?) and the XXX-BK2, i have a 550 dollar budget, whats the most bang for the buck, any opinions by drivers or "know-it-alls" are welcome
Old 11-27-2003, 12:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

are you going to race
Old 11-27-2003, 05:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

race/bash, and im lookin for really durable cuz im not an experienced driver, i was told the GT over the tmaxx and savage, but i want speed also, and i want to be able to jump and good bit but arent the staium truck types able to jump?
Old 11-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Tech Rookie

For jumps i dont think a rally car would handle them near as well as a stadium truck or a buggy , but for me the bk2 is the only way to go (mine comes in next week but i cant have it until christmas , darn!) all i do is race though so you might have a different opinion, but i willl say this the bk2 isnt for bashing its strictly for racing only , besides who buys a buggy to bash? trucks are better to bash by a long shot
Old 11-27-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Vanderslice
For jumps i dont think a rally car would handle them near as well as a stadium truck or a buggy , but for me the bk2 is the only way to go (mine comes in next week but i cant have it until christmas , darn!) all i do is race though so you might have a different opinion, but i willl say this the bk2 isnt for bashing its strictly for racing only , besides who buys a buggy to bash? trucks are better to bash by a long shot
Old 11-27-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

i second that opinion