Wiki Posts
Search

Electric Off-Road at Reo Raceway, Reo, IN

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up Electric Off-Road at Reo Raceway, Reo, IN

I'm starting this thread to gage how much interest there is in electric off-road at Reo Raceway in Indiana. Right now they are racing on Saturdays and have an excellent turnout (85 plus entrants) for mostly gas racing. They run the standard nitro variety plus Slash, 1/10 Mod Truck, and 1/8 Electric Buggy.

The facility is great! They have a nice sized clay indoor off-road track and change the layout often. In the past, they've had huge jumps that wasn't so good for electric but have recently tamed it down a bit. I ran my B4, B44, and T4 on the track last night and absolutely loved it.

They have a huge outdoor track that they plan to start running on this summer and recently converted an adjacent building into a dirt oval that runs on Wednesday nights.

The owner is glad to run electric off-road on Friday nights as long as there is enough interest. He might even combine oval and electric off-road on the Friday nights.

The facility is excellent and I always have a great time there! The track isn't too far from Louisville, Evansville, Owensboro, and Indy. Racing electric on Friday would speed up the nitro racing on Saturday and allow us electric guys to run our trucks, buggies, and 4WDs.

Let me know what you think!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

No comments from anyone? How about running part of the Indiana Offroad Series there for a race. I'm sure the owner would do it...
Old 03-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Richard post your thoughts in Ellis's Indiana Offroad thread. People are probably just missing your thread.