R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 11-25-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Tech Adept
Default Getting new truck any suggestions ?

I'm in the market for a new nitro truck i have allot of options and was wondering witch would be best for me ...

*Monster trucks*
Ofna Dominator
Ofna Titan

*Stadium truck*
Mugen Mst
Team AE team gt kit

I'm looking for something fast and big ! I'm looking more twords Mt's but a stadium truck isnt completely out of the picture. I'm looking to spend no more than $600 too

Thanks for yout help

bluelock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:33 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

if i were getting a monster truck it would be and HPI savage, stadium truck a Losi Drake . later
r1harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 05:15 PM   #3
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

mugen mst-1 all the way. very durable and race worthy
RCtech - Filling me with adult drama since 2003
wild gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 08:29 PM   #4
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well heres an unbiased opinion. I own a Titan(well 2 titans), Dom(two complete, one unassembled), Had a MST-1, own a FT RC10GT, own an EK-4, and a T-Maxx. They all do things well, and not so well. Your best buy out of all of them is the Dom IMO. .21 that can be box started, leaves you with whatever power you want or can afford. Its probally the beefiest truck out of them all also. Its probally the best all around truck out there too. It can be bashed/raced in its stock form. You could add a 2 speed for even more insane speed. Stadium trucks are great durable trucks, but can get boring in not so flat conditions. The T-maxx can be a great truck, or a POS, it just depends on the luck of the draw with that 2.5. I run the sirio in mine now,l but its still limited to the no box started engines. the same goes with the Titan.

If you would like me to go into the pros/cons a little deeper, just ask. I just gave you a very brief view.
JR V is offline   Reply With Quote