R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-22-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default E-Maxx 3905, Almost All Aluminum, FLM Chassis!!

Well, I started this hobby about 2-3 weeks ago and I have been hard at work on it. I purchased a stock E-Maxx 3905 and just wasn't satisfied with it. I upgraded almost all the parts to Aluminum, Added the Kershaw Designs Dual 700 HO Motor Replacement. Now I have something I love. I still have my driveshafts and Axles on order. I've put a couple of pics on here for your enjoyment. And for all the people saying you can't use the stock radio box with this chassis, I just did it. I had to shave off some of the plastic but all my radio equipment is in there. I had my truck completley torn apart last night and this is my outcome at 2:00 am. Hope you like them. If you upgrade to all Aluminum remember to get a bunch of Threadlock, to keep the screws from backing out. Before I did this last night I looked everywhere on the internet for instructions on how to install this complicated chassis but couldn't find anything. If anyone has any questions on what to do just e-mail me at Tommyplumbr@aol.com. Thanks a lot and hope you enjoy

TommyBoy84 is offline   Reply With Quote