Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COMPLETE SELL OUT!!!!MUST SEE

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up COMPLETE SELL OUT!!!!MUST SEE

I have three rc cars for sale plus a m11 with the 2.4gh receivers. The first car i have for sale is a factory team t4 with a losi xcelerin sensored brushless system with a 17.5 motor great for the stock class. Then i also have a bj4 which is basically like a b44 with a losi xcerlin speed control in it as well and a 3.5 motor on it. all the losi systems i have come with the usb hook up the cd software for your computer and the quick programmer card all this stuff is brand new except the cars the cars are used. the last car i have is a factory team b4 with a novak brushless in it. and a 5.5t motor. i have three nimh batterys one is a 4600 one is 4200 and the other is 4200 as well. and i also have a 5000 lipo 25c. if you are interested and want to know prices then give me a call or text me i have texting or u can just email me and ill give you details i have a price for all the items idividually and i have a price for all them together so just let me know something my phone is 5737839651 and email is [email protected] also i have many extra parts

Last edited by 23angry; 02-12-2009 at 08:51 PM.