Team Magic RC bag

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Regular

Default Team Magic RC bag

does anyone here own this bag?

does it fit a 1/10 4WD BUGGY?

the website says its for most touring cars and i wonder if it fits a buggy too
as we know that a buggy is wider than a touring car in 1/10 scale.

anyone knows? or anyone has any picture to show?

thanks and here the link to the bag

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/en/profr...9212&pageNum=2
Old 02-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toonz
does anyone here own this bag?

does it fit a 1/10 4WD BUGGY?

the website says its for most touring cars and i wonder if it fits a buggy too
as we know that a buggy is wider than a touring car in 1/10 scale.

anyone knows? or anyone has any picture to show?

thanks and here the link to the bag

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/en/profr...9212&pageNum=2

I had a Team Trinity Bag which is the same as Team Magic bag and it should fit a 4w buggy. I would caution you that the bag looks nice but does not function very well. When the draws are loaded with equipment they do not open very well and they are made of a card board sprayed with a plastic coating. After loading all my equipmnet in the bag the draws where hard to open and the bottom draw catches on the lining of the bag and won't open unless you fold the bag flap down. I don't recommend this bags.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

i would get the venom bag its the same thing and alot cheaper
Old 02-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by $Tmoney$
The two Venom bags and a Trinity bag I have seen here all had broken zippers.

Also the drawers are corrugated plastic, not cardboard sprayed with a plastic coating. I have been using the F8 Team Magic bag for my 1/8th scale for over 2 years and have not had one problem with it. I race just about every weekend and travel all over too. The bag has seen it's share of abuse.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM
rhino420

Originally Posted by $Tmoney$
dont listen to tmoney he has no idea what hes talking about haha !!! kidding

i was about the buy the tm bag and tmoney told me about the venom saved me 100 bucks plus def. go with the venom bag same exact bag !

check it out here
http://www.venom-group.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=VEN-2007

looks like they are out of stock but check ebay they had them for 79 bucks !

Old 02-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The Trinity bag is a cheaper copy (like a lot of their stuff) of the real Magic F8 bag. I have the F8 bag and it has plastic boxes that I've never had a problem with no mater how much weight I've had in it. Also, I only spent $145 on my Magic bag. That link for the Venom one shows it's only $15 cheaper. The plastic boxes make all the difference and make the more expensive one worth it. I've had mine for 2 years and don't plan on needing anything else for a long time. The one and only problem I have is that in order to keep everything organized, it has to stand up. It can't be laid down. Otherwise all your tools and everything will spill around. And being the neat freak I am that just can't be. So it can't fit in the trunk of a car. It has to stand up in the back seat. Small price to pay to me.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:08 PM
rhino420

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
The Trinity bag is a cheaper copy (like a lot of their stuff) of the real Magic F8 bag. I have the F8 bag and it has plastic boxes that I've never had a problem with no mater how much weight I've had in it. Also, I only spent $145 on my Magic bag. That link for the Venom one shows it's only $15 cheaper. The plastic boxes make all the difference and make the more expensive one worth it. I've had mine for 2 years and don't plan on needing anything else for a long time. The one and only problem I have is that in order to keep everything organized, it has to stand up. It can't be laid down. Otherwise all your tools and everything will spill around. And being the neat freak I am that just can't be. So it can't fit in the trunk of a car. It has to stand up in the back seat. Small price to pay to me.

the venom bag has plastic boxs also i took my bag to the track and alot of people at our local place has the tm bag and my venom is the exact same thing to the T just the colors but same box material same everything. and like is said i got mine for 79 on ebay straight from venom you just got to check back when they are in stock they will have them on ebay also. for less just some thing to look into.