R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   Which R/C Should I ask for? (Christmas) (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/27417-r-c-should-i-ask-christmas.html)

LosiFromHell986 11-09-2003 05:08 PM

Which R/C Should I ask for? (Christmas)

I need your help guys, I was tryin to make my christmas list today and realized, I dont know what I want!! Help me out on what i Should ask for... here's the options:
Losi XXXT MFE
RC10B4
RC10GT
OFNA Hyper 7 (slim chance I'd get this)
Traxxas Emaxx
or just a
Rustler....(I wanna JANGify it...:lol: )

LMK
Jeff

Brian Miskolczi 11-09-2003 05:38 PM

losi xxx-tMFE for sure!!, or the T4. The GT is also a good truck if your looking to go gas, but if your stayin with electric i would got with the losi truck or the associated truck.

pro3racer 11-09-2003 06:54 PM

same question here, what should i ask for, some fukuyama batteries, or a airtronics mx-3, or lots of odd stuff like springs, oil, brushes...

LosiFromHell986 11-09-2003 08:14 PM

Brian: Yeah I want a XXXTmfe the most but the T4 is outta the question, as of right now my best bet is an Emaxx cuz i know someone who wants to sell his...

pro3racer: I'd ask for a MX3, those are niiice :tire:

speedydave 11-09-2003 08:59 PM

What are you going to use it for?

Oasis 11-09-2003 10:27 PM

I know where their is a Rustler that has to the trickest one I have ever seen,I did not know they made that many parts(aftermarket) for one,It's never been run,the guy put $2300(thats with no radio gear) in it,I think the kid that owns it wants $500.I'd buy it but it's way to sick to run it.. :lol: But anyway get the T4,dont let the Losi guy's BS you it is a great truck,I sold my MF to get one and If I did not think it was a better truck I would have stayed with my Losi. :nod:

LosiFromHell986 11-10-2003 01:26 PM

Speedydave: Well, it depends. If I ask for an Emaxx or a Rusty then PUREbashin!! Any of the others Im gunna start Racing, :D RACE NOOB!!

Im leaning towards a GT or a Emaxx, or a XXXTMFE or B4? (process of elimination....)

Cain 11-10-2003 03:20 PM

T4 would be a great choice for a vehicle, I usually run all types of stuff, and so far I have been really impressed with the T4. If you are into stadium truck racing, maybe wheel both of them to see what you think.

For Monster trucks, One thing that I have seen that looks fun is guys are converting there stadiums into 2wd monsters and are spanking the emaxxs here. These trucks haul and jump great!

pro3racer 11-10-2003 07:44 PM

the mx-3 would be for my xxx-s g+, i know it's in the wrong topic, but the question was general.

Oasis 11-10-2003 09:28 PM

The MX3 is a good radio for the money,I like mine alot,I would go for the radio over a battery pack.

Los1Fan 11-11-2003 07:38 AM

Re: Which R/C Should I ask for? (Christmas)

)

Originally posted by LosiFromHell986
I need your help guys, I was tryin to make my christmas list today and realized, I dont know what I want!! Help me out on what i Should ask for... here's the options:
Losi XXXT MFE
RC10B4
RC10GT
OFNA Hyper 7 (slim chance I'd get this)
Traxxas Emaxx
or just a
Rustler....(I wanna JANGify it...:lol: )

LMK
Jeff

i'd go with the emaxx...if ur just gonna bash around....if ur local track runs emaxxs at races then u got a bashing machine and a truck for race....(i always wanted an emaxx...i think that'll be my gift to me thius x-mas :D :D )

Los1Fan 11-11-2003 07:40 AM

can i ask a x-mas question too...:D :D e-maxx vs brushless system vs xxx-4 g+ vs 12 scale pan vs F1 car vs a frog :D

LosiFromHell986 11-11-2003 12:04 PM

Re: Re: Which R/C Should I ask for? (Christmas)

Originally posted by Los1Fan
)

....(i always wanted an emaxx...i think that'll be my gift to me thius x-mas :D :D )

Me too...:D my buddy has one and he drove it, broke it, and he was done, he got it like 3 years ago so it's the old version, not the Widemaxx. If i DO get it, I'm put the RPM wide arms on...:nod:

LosiFromHell986 11-11-2003 12:05 PM

Originally posted by Los1Fan
can i ask a x-mas question too...:D :D e-maxx vs brushless system vs xxx-4 g+ vs 12 scale pan vs F1 car vs a frog :D
What would the BL go in? EMAXX!!! :nod: :D :nod: :D

STEALTH 11-11-2003 07:29 PM

Get a B4 or a T4 and stick a Novak SS Brushless on them and you will without a doubt be SET! Low maintenance and lots of extra run-time on the track instead of fixing and changing stuff in the pit or at home! ENJOY!!!

:D ;) :nod: :sweat: :lol: :blush: :tire: