Buggy pushing

Old 01-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Buggy pushing

I have heard alot of people say their losi and a couple associated truggys push in the corners. Does this happen with buggies also?

I would most likely get the losi 8 for my conversion but if it pushes more than a rc8 then I would get that.

Our local track needs a lot of steering, its a tight and technical track.
Any help?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

??? Are you setting up your suspension correctly? All cars will push if you don't set up the suspension correctly. This is assuming that you have the correct tires on your vehicle...
Old 01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I actually talked to a local racer and he said welcome to the world of the losi truggy. Its set up per adam drake setup sheet.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You might want to try adjusting it to your track. Unless I'm mistaken and Adam runs there, it's just a starting point.

My car is never setup the way Pro driver's are, not exactly the same anyways. There is no right or wrong setup. You have to set it up to the way you like it...

You should go onto AE's website, they have a write up on RCs, called "RC Handbook" I believe, they talk about everything in there and one thing you should pay attention to is the suspension section.

http://aedownloads.com/pdf/RC_HandbookV2.pdf

I believe that any of the top of the line cars can have their deficiencies tuned out, it's just you can't expect tuning an area of a car and not expect to give up another certain aspect of it. It's all a compromise.

Give that document a try, I read it from time to time because I too need a refresher course every now and then...