Originally Posted by Alltapdout
Possible bearing issue?
My old 5.5 had a bad rotor and made a weird vibration and funny noise. What kinda rotor does the xcelerion have?
* - Sensor cable supplied (different lengths optional)
* - No cogging sensor design
* - Compatible with most sensored electronic speed controls
* - Long-life neodymium sintered rotor for superior torque and stronger braking
* - Precision ball bearings for improved performance
* - Low profile, easy-to-solder tabs
* - Minimal motor maintenance required