Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

bleh cmon Tebo
Old 03-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Pudge wins 4wheel! AE sweeps Modified! Yah baby!

Last edited by Maybell; 03-15-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congratulations to Team Associated for taking all three mod classes at the Cactus Classic See you all at Silver State in a couple of weeks
Old 03-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Suspended

Talking AE Is Killer Of All......

Great wins for AE Team.... .....NorCal......
Old 03-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm glad that Mayfield came back and won the A3 of mod truck because I'm not exactly sure what Matt Chambers tried to do on the second to last lap of Mod Truck A2 .... If you watch the video, Ryan and Ryan are 1 and 2 the entire race... going down the front straight you can see the marshall holding chamber's truck on top of the drop-off... as soon as Ryan and Ryan come around the back sweeper, the marshall drops Chamber's truck and he wheelies into both of them?!! You even hear someone yell, "MATT, WHAT THE #@$% WERE YOU DOING?!"

Anyone have the scoop on what happened? Was this intentional? It sure looked like it. I watched him purposely hold up traffic at CRCRC too... it was in the truck main to let Evans stretch his lead... that he eventually couldn't hold anyway.

I could be completely wrong, but you guys watch the video on RC CAR ACTION and tell me what YOU think.... Mod Truck A2, Second to last lap.

Last edited by scott54; 03-15-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by scott54
I'm glad that Mayfield came back and won the A3 of mod truck because what the hell was Matt Chambers doing on the second to last lap of Mod Truck A2 ??!!!!!?!?!? If you watch the video, Ryan and Ryan are 1 and 2 the entire race... going down the front straight you can see the marshall holding chamber's truck on top of the drop-off... as soon as Ryan and Ryan come around the back sweeper, the marshall drops Chamber's truck and he wheelies into both of them?!! You even hear someone yell, "MATT, WHAT THE #@$% WERE YOU DOING?!"

Anyone have the scoop on what happened? Was this intentional? It sure looked like it. I watched him purposely hold up traffic at CRCRC too... it was in the truck main to let Evans stretch his lead... that he eventually couldn't hold anyway.

I could be completely wrong, but you guys watch the video on RC CAR ACTION and tell me what YOU think.... Mod Truck A2, Second to last lap.
It wasnt Chamber's fault
Old 03-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scott54
I'm glad that Mayfield came back and won the A3 of mod truck because I'm not exactly sure what Matt Chambers tried to do on the second to last lap of Mod Truck A2 .... If you watch the video, Ryan and Ryan are 1 and 2 the entire race... going down the front straight you can see the marshall holding chamber's truck on top of the drop-off... as soon as Ryan and Ryan come around the back sweeper, the marshall drops Chamber's truck and he wheelies into both of them?!! You even hear someone yell, "MATT, WHAT THE #@$% WERE YOU DOING?!"

For someone at that level of racing to pull a bonehead move like that... WOW! It may not have been intentional but it was absolutely his fault, he should have waited, one lap to go and the leaders coming in a battle. He needed to wait.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Swen
For someone at that level of racing to pull a bonehead move like that... WOW! It may not have been intentional but it was absolutely his fault, he should have waited, one lap to go and the leaders coming in a battle. He needed to wait.

Once again we have Swen having an opinion without all the facts....
BTW, it was some great racing to see live
Old 03-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Easy Turbo
Once again we have Swen having an opinion without all the facts....
BTW, it was some great racing to see live
Honestly, Easy Turbo, you've pretty much been arguing with everyone on this thread. If I would have said it wasn't his fault, you would have said it was. Swen's right, there was no reason for Chambers pull out when he did, and anyone at that level wouldn't wheelie directly into traffic, not to mention directly into 1st and 2nd... The only other possibility is that maybe he was having radio issues, which might be why he was up by the Marshall anyway.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I did not see the video but find it very hard to believe that Chambers would do it on purpose. I have known him and raced with him for years. All the CO guys come to our race every year here in KS and I have never seen them pull anything shady. From the time they were struggling to make the main till now where they are the one's to beat. Just my opinion but all the CO guys are good clean racers.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Better question is why did the marshall put him down right in front of the leaders
Old 03-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Regional Moderator

The other factor that comes in is MAJOR frustration. I'm sure he feels horrible about it but unless it was a radio issue, which I have trouble believing because he was able to sit and wait down on the bottom, it was a bad move. Oh well, it didn't effect the final outcome.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

Originally Posted by K_King
Better question is why did the marshall put him down right in front of the leaders
Exactly....Matt would not do something like that on purpose, what reason would he, it's not like Dustin was there fighting for postion.....
Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

I was there, I do not think it was the racers fault...

I am not saying anyone did anything on purpose marshaling BUT it was not pretty thats for sure.

Mayfield was CRUISING.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Regional Moderator

The marshall doesn't control the throttle on the car guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.