Community
Wiki Posts
Search

National Championship Club Series

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

We have our 1st Series sponsor.

JGB RC provides affordable lipo batteries and accessories. Please take a look at their website.
http://shop.jgbrc.com
Old 01-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Welcome our newest series sponsor Max Amps. Please take a look at their website when your looking for batteries.
http://www.maxamps.com
Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default NCCS - Canada

The series is designed to bring more interest to local club racing. The industry has had a large number of tracks closing because of less club racing so we are trying to develop something to help boost club racing. This series also will interest those racers who only race local and don't travel.

Any track in the Canada can signup as long as they run the Slash spec class and have electronic scoring. Tracks can schedule 6 club events through out the year that will score National Points. No cost to the tracks!

Any racer can enter and score points at any track in the series. Each racers best 4 races will count. No traveling to a National Final event, just race locally and have FUN!

No membership fees for the racers!

We have designed the NCCS website so tracks can enter each race results and the site will automatically calculate the points and display the standings for each track plus the national standings.

Year end awards for the top 20 Nationally.

For the full info on the series go to http://rcpro.rcsignup.com/nccs_canada/
Old 01-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Sounds neat.

Let me know if you have the NCCS info in a format that would print out well on a paper flyer. I would like to post some paper copies, such as at some hobby shops.

Best,
Bob
Old 01-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Check your email Bob.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I was told that Hoosier Hobbies in Linton, IN signed up but its not registered as a track on your site. I assume the site is just lagging behind?
Old 01-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jube
I was told that Hoosier Hobbies in Linton, IN signed up but its not registered as a track on your site. I assume the site is just lagging behind?
Have them double check on their profile. They signed up on the rcsignup site but unless they checked the box in their edit profile section they won't be registered as an NCCS track.
They may have overlooked the checkbox.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Thanks. I will forward the info about that to them.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I know the spec class is an attempt to keep the cost down so I see no reason why the tires need to stay in stock form. I cut the tread pattern on my slash tires for added traction. There is no extra cost to this so I am not sure if it is disallowed or not?

please advise.

as far as a minimum weight requirement, as long as you keep the truck to the rules i dont see anyway to get the weight down signifigantly. If you can I would like to know
Old 01-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

The tire tread mods are something the tracks are going to have to say yes or no to. It's going to be very difficult for us to say no to that because some tracks may not want to stick to that one.
The weight has to do with someone running a lipo that is lighter than the NIMH and possibly getting an advantage from less weight.

In reality adding weight to these trucks helps the handling and removing it hurts so I doubt this will be much of an issue. Most people will run a 5000 or more Lipo which weighs as much if not more than a NIMH.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Will this class include the new SC10 that Associated is releasing, or is it brand specific?

Thanks,
Paul
Old 01-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Kinda hard to say one way or the other until AE actually releases some info on the SC10 other than the name.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jube
Looks like they got the message. Hoosier Hobbies is now listed as an NCCS track.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Wow no one posts for a week and this thread drops out of site.

I've talked to numerous tracks about this series most don't start racing until outdoor season starts again. If your local track is one of those tell them to get signed up for the series anyway! Tracks can set their dates at any time.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

What is the rule for race length?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.