R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 12-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Props to cheapbatterypacks.com...

I don't know how many of you have bought products or are even familer with them, but I just wanted to give them some thanks for helping me choose a GREAT pack for my Slash. After hearing that they had recently released a line of hard case packs I went to the website to check it out. In all other aspects, it was pretty much what I had expected but seeing the 35c rating and a $90 price tag really caught my eye. http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/mai...an=ELT&cat=EHC

Now that I have had an opportunity to run the 5000 a handful of times I am VERY impressed with it's performance overall. Between the more aggressive punch and the fact that it now enables me to clear a very large double every lap that I could not ever cleanly land before, I've been able to knock more than 3 seconds off of my lap times. There is not another Slash, "or many other stock trucks for that matter" that will run with it when I am on my A game.

Runtime is excellent as well, it even outlasts a friends comparable 5400mah lipo pack by at least 2-3 minutes.

Thanks again!
Ex President is offline   Reply With Quote