Hello All. As I mentioned in a previous post, I just purchased a Associated T4. Of course, being a newbie, I need to really practice and learn. However, since the sport is so expensive, I want to get an idea of what upgrades I should start saving my money for and what kind of deals I should be looking for. What upgrades would you suggest for the following criteria:
1. A guy who is does not plan on getting into serious racing
2. Most time will be spent out around the neighborhood not in a track or facility.
3. Like to open up the motor in a large asphalt parking
lot while enjoying some off-roading in a football field and playground.
4. Doesn't have alot of time for vehicle maintenance.
5. Wants to pick up some speed - possible 40-50 mph.
6. Doesn't want to change the battery for about 40 minutes
Any suggestions/setups would be appreciated.