Wiki Posts
Search

kicked out of a stock class?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Heres what I would consider. Stock motor or not how many laps are being turned?
As in could a break out rule be applied to separate the skill level. If there running 2 mod racers then they could have 2 classes of stock with 3 each. ( Sportsman and expert ).

Sounds like the only solution.?

there already is a sportsman class, and that place if any there should be ur break out rule.....
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
MDB
Suspended

Snake, if you are going to whine and bitch like a little girl, maybe racing r/c cars is not the place for you, playing My Little Ponies sounds more like your game.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ckaspar
How about if they did that and you raced mod. That way there are a bunch of people on the track you can "race" but you would be competing in the series with the mod guys? 2 Classes, 2 points series races in one race. How does that sound or are you going to poo poo that idea so you can still wallup the stock guys and take the points series?

BTW, what is at stake in this points series? Money, Trophy, Recognition, Entry to the Worlds? What... Is it really worth all of this? Like your buddy said
i have looked at ur last few post's in the thread and you have brought nothing useful to the table, AGAIN THIS IS STOCK NOT SPORTSMAN, THERE IS NO SUPER/PRO/EXPERT STOCK CLASS TO MOVE INTO. please learn to read, thanks.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Make a deal with the race orginizers that you can keep running the stock class, but your results won't count towards the series. It's not the most ideal solution, but you get to keep running in the biggest class, and someone else can "win" the points series even though you beat them at every race.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB
Snake, if you are going to whine and bitch like a little girl, maybe racing r/c cars is not the place for you, playing My Little Ponies sounds more like your game.
another hooked on phonix canidate.

look smart guy read thread, they are the ones whinning and crying like sissy girls. THATS WHY THE THREAD IS STARTED, I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE CLASS cuz they can't handle racing, seems like they are the ones that need to get a new hobby, i am sure u can loan them your My Little Ponies game bro.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by JamesArluck
Make a deal with the race orginizers that you can keep running the stock class, but your results won't count towards the series. It's not the most ideal solution, but you get to keep running in the biggest class, and someone else can "win" the points series even though you beat them at every race.

That is in no way fair to the other competitors.

I understand the track owners completely. Look at NASCAR, Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards dominated this year in Cup. Ratings dropped because the fans knew pretty much who was going to dominate and win.

That goes the same with racing. Why show up to the track to get your ass handed to you everyday by a person who should be at the next level of racing?

To me this snake character needs to take it like a man and move up to Mod. His whining and bitching shows me he has no nuts to admit that he should move up to a new challenge since racing in Stock is not a challenge anymore to him, per his results.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Tech Adept

i am not sponsored so why would i want to do that? if u look the winner went pretty dang fast, for being the guy who kicked me out of the class. its about the same as me. why no difference there?
Old 12-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB
That is in no way fair to the other competitors.

I understand the track owners completely. Look at NASCAR, Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards dominated this year in Cup. Ratings dropped because the fans knew pretty much who was going to dominate and win.

That goes the same with racing. Why show up to the track to get your ass handed to you everyday by a person who should be at the next level of racing?

To me this snake character needs to take it like a man and move up to Mod. His whining and bitching shows me he has no nuts to admit that he should move up to a new challenge since racing in Stock is not a challenge anymore to him, per his results.
obviously the guy who kicked me out of the class so he could win should do the same then? after all he ran just as fast as i would have run.

so good call coming in without having ur facts straight trying to talk ur childish smack....

have fun with that game.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:24 PM
MDB
Suspended

Who's the one that kicked you out so he could win?

I am looking at the results from the past 3 Stock Buggy a-Mains and there are 3 different winners. So where does it show the same guy winning besides you before they moved you up to Mod?

Last edited by MDB; 12-02-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SnakeBait
i have looked at ur last few post's in the thread and you have brought nothing useful to the table, AGAIN THIS IS STOCK NOT SPORTSMAN, THERE IS NO SUPER/PRO/EXPERT STOCK CLASS TO MOVE INTO. please learn to read, thanks.
Quite the contrary! I think that is very useful. It was actually mentioned by your buddy and I elaborated on it. Would you be happy to race the with the mod and stock racers in the same race with you competing as a mod racer? Your big contention is that racing 2 people is not fun. I am merely trying to give you the opportunity to race with even more racers than the 5 in stock and the 2 in mod. Add you into the mix and you have an 8 person race. It would be two classes in one race but there would be plenty of people out there to hone your skills on. I am not talking about Stock, Sportsman, Expert, Super Stock, Med, etc...

I am going to say it again just so I know you read it. Would you compete in a mod class if others on the track where running stock? That way both you and the track get what you want. You race more people and the track gets you racing mod.

P.S. I have tried to be very nice in my comments to you. In reality I think you are here just to pitch a bitch and anyone that does not agree with you does not "get it". Perhaps you don't get it.

For every reason someone gives you for why the track is wrong you give us another reason why they are wrong.

So quit insulting me and the Cap Lock key is the on one the left just below the Tab key so turn that crap off!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

i am not sponsored so why would i want to do that? if u look the winner went pretty dang fast, for being the guy who kicked me out of the class. its about the same as me. why no difference there?
Because as unfair as it is, it's still their track and their rules. If you're not willing to stop going you're going to have to reach some kind of compromise with the owners. I doubt this thread is going to influance them into letting you run stock in the series.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

there already is a sportsman class, and that place if any there should be ur break out rule.....
I don't get it then. If there are 2 stock classes then there should be no trouble at all, any one signing up in that class should man up and compete under that rule.
If its hurting the turn out then its another aspect to consider.?
I have to say this is one more reason I run Mod. it easier than stock in my opinion. It ends the fight.

Wheres the owner? He really needs to shed some light on this from his perspective.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:36 PM
MDB
Suspended

Because as unfair as it is, it's still their track and their rules. If you're not willing to stop going you're going to have to reach some kind of compromise with the owners. I doubt this thread is going to influance them into letting you run stock in the series.

If I was the track owner, I would ban his whiney ass for good already. You don't need people like snake at the track, it's bad enough with the people who take this toy very seriously, then add snake in the mix.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:44 PM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by MDB
Who's the one that kicked you out so he could win?

I am looking at the results from the past 3 Stock Buggy a-Mains and there are 3 different winners. So where does it show the same guy winning besides you before they moved you up to Mod?
Answer the question snake.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

if they guys are bleeding that bad maybe they should move down to sportsman.......

it is a hobby and is supposed to be fun, d
I have to say you're full of it.

If you're winning by 1-2 laps every time, you're not racing anyone, you're just running around on a track with more people to avoid.

You don't think things out before making comments do you? If they all move down to sportsman, then you'd cry that you want to race in sportsman because there's only 2 drivers in Mod and one(you) in stock.

It's a hobby and supposed to be fun, fun for everyone not just you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.