Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Old 12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by stitchy
So you're not gonna race there anymore right? The End.
Seriously.. you said about a dozen times already "I'm never going back there" and even said it again after the above quoted post. You're not going back, so why continue this?

As I said about 5 pages ago, the only thing that matters now is that your times at that track are over. If they were to change their minds and apologize and invite you back, or you changed your mind and apologized and went mod, no one there is going to like you based on the shitstorm you created. You'll never have fun at that track under any circumstances from here, so just let it go.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default fair is fair

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Personally I think if you want a more even racing field you would run mod.
c'mon x, each class has rules. as long as you're not cheating every class is even as possible.

snake if you're car was legal then the track owners are idiots and deserve the low turnouts they get. plain and simple if a racers car/electronics are legal you can't not let them run a class because they drive to good.

i don't like stock myself, but we have several local racers that have raced for years and that's all they run. some say because it evens the field, others because it's easier on the drive train and saves money overall.

novice or sportsman is the only class i've ever heard of people being moved out of because they were dominating.

you should be allowed to run in any spec., stock, or mod class you choose.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

this is wierd
Old 12-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Honestly i think they wanna move you up to mod cause there is only 2 guys in it.

It sucks leaving the little pond and going into the mod pond.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Red face

robert i want to clear the air. no one went to darin and whined or cried about you running in the stock class with us we were all pretty upset when they asked u to switch. one reason darin asked u to move up was the fact that u ran in the mod class on 11-22 and finished what in the top 3 with a 13.5 in ur car. if u can do that u should run mod. but i understand that u like to run stock as do i and our lap times and lap totals are always close. but reason number two is that the two mod racers that were signed up wanted to come down and run with us also but darin told them no as well as telling u no. so theres none of the discrimination that you have been preaching about. and finally after u put a mod motor in ur car ran 5-10 laps of practice u decided it wasnt for u. u then pulled the motor that i loaned u out packed up ur things had a talk with darin telling him how dissappointed u were and demanded ur money back. which u got ur money and darin then said if u wanted to run stock u could because he didnt want to lose u as a customer but u decided to leave instead of going ahead and racing. sorry bro i knw it sucks that things happened the way they did but whats done is done and it was fun racing against u.....
Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 PM
MDB
Suspended

Thanks for posting that andrew.

Now we truly know what snake is.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by MDB

Now we truly know what snake is.
wrong reptile
He`s obviously is no snake....LoL
Attached Thumbnails kicked out of a stock class?-turtle.jpg  
Old 12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lil_man72
c'mon x, each class has rules. as long as you're not cheating every class is even as possible.

snake if you're car was legal then the track owners are idiots and deserve the low turnouts they get. plain and simple if a racers car/electronics are legal you can't not let them run a class because they drive to good.

i don't like stock myself, but we have several local racers that have raced for years and that's all they run. some say because it evens the field, others because it's easier on the drive train and saves money overall.

novice or sportsman is the only class i've ever heard of people being moved out of because they were dominating.

you should be allowed to run in any spec., stock, or mod class you choose.

normal ppl get it. guess enid is a different breed.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

snakebait

you got PM
Old 12-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bump
maybe you need a friggin imagination. then you could IMAGINE other cars on the track. holy hell if this were in person i'd think you'd have blood draining between your thighs. rather than bump up to mod and RACE TWO CARS, you would rather waste your gas completely, come to an online board that noone cares about you on, whine about it and NOT EVEN RACE?????

really?

do you not drink diet soda cuz it doesnt have as much sugar? or is it just not as fun?
the only ones with blood between their thighs are the ones complaining they have to race for a win, stock is not a skills based class.

i was racing til some girls wanted to start crying. no won't waste gas anymore because the hobbyshop track owners wanted to run off a paying customer. great lil hobby.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by andrew m
robert i want to clear the air. no one went to darin and whined or cried about you running in the stock class with us we were all pretty upset when they asked u to switch. one reason darin asked u to move up was the fact that u ran in the mod class on 11-22 and finished what in the top 3 with a 13.5 in ur car. if u can do that u should run mod. but i understand that u like to run stock as do i and our lap times and lap totals are always close. but reason number two is that the two mod racers that were signed up wanted to come down and run with us also but darin told them no as well as telling u no. so theres none of the discrimination that you have been preaching about. and finally after u put a mod motor in ur car ran 5-10 laps of practice u decided it wasnt for u. u then pulled the motor that i loaned u out packed up ur things had a talk with darin telling him how dissappointed u were and demanded ur money back. which u got ur money and darin then said if u wanted to run stock u could because he didnt want to lose u as a customer but u decided to leave instead of going ahead and racing. sorry bro i knw it sucks that things happened the way they did but whats done is done and it was fun racing against u.....
andy ur right racing was fun, no reason to even be asked to move up or out, STOCK IS NOT A SKILLS BASED CLASS, however sportsman is. point is the owners said straight up i couldn't race stock and for no real reason, discrimination, yes.

have fun racing with no one, no wonder no one wants to come out to race. look at the clowns running it. 2hrs to be forced to a different class, ya lots of buddies out there. . . . .

well maybe u have things u need to clairify with the track owners, because both of them said "i have guys in there complaining." that is when i asked about lap times and previous racers (that no longer race) that "dominated" stock classes there for 2-3 season's, never got an answer....

Last edited by SnakeBait; 12-03-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dakilo
snakebait

you got PM
pm's replied
Old 12-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I thought this was a old thread by the page count..

Im a mod guy myself, Anyone can run in stock for as long as they want at the tracks around here. I myself, seriously wonder why someone would run stock all the time for years on end but each to there own, When your up front running with the constant racer its a real rush.. Thats enuff motivation, for the existing guys to want a better driver in the class

If you dont have someones your trying to beat whats the point in running in that class day after day.. It will just get boring (but if you want boring and the glory good for you),

Maybe if you move to mod more will follow, maybe they are in stock because no one else is in mod.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SQC049
From the result I saw, it looks like you TQed by a lap and a half and lapped the field twice in the main. To me, stock class is a stepping stone, if you are winning by that much every time, why not step up and run with the faster guys?
Originally Posted by SnakeBait
well then to me maybe those stock buggies need to go back to sportman. 6to 8 mod guys don't show up every weekend like stock. also on a note 2 mod buggies that were signed in 11/29 have never ran mod before and i didn't even know one of the guys even had a buggy. the things ppl do to run off hobbiest.
LOL...wow, two good points on opposite sides of the coin. Novice and Sportsmen classes are always the answer for the on going phenom of "bumping"...Stock should be the initial class in which bumping is eliminated. Stock and after, it should be the Racer's choice if they wish to bump up. With the exception of a Novice class, a racer shouldn't be forced to bump up simply because he or she became skilled within the class they race. In this particular case, the racer is paying the track, the track is not paying racer. You should be allowed to race in any class you like and not be burden with the worry of being bumped simply because you are good at your class. Again with the exception of Novice class. ...J.M.O.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.