Originally Posted by MustGoFaster
- Will the track be available for electric practice Friday Dec. 26th? If so what are the hours.
- Which hotel would you recommend that is closest to the track? (not a dump)
- Which tires are working best for 2wd&4wd Buggy?
- Which tires are working best for 8th scale (electric)?
- Should we bring pit tables, chairs, tents??
- Is there an onsite (or nearby) hobby shop? If so, what is the name+phone?
I posted this on page 1, none that I listed are dumps. Holiday Inn Express would be closest and is right next to the blue water bridge.
The address to the dome to do a map for distance:
2851 Keewahdin Rd. Fort Gratiot,MI 48059
All hotels listed are south of the dome if you are looking for Road the dome is on.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
1720 Hancock St, Port Huron, MI - (810) 987-5999
2908 Pine Grove Ave., Port Huron, MI - (810) 984-1522
Fairfield Inn Port Huron
1635 Yeager Street, Port Huron, MI - (810) 982-8500
1700 Yeager St., Port Huron, MI - (810) 982-5500
Hampton Inn Port Huron
1655 Yeager St, Port Huron, MI - (810) 966-9000
2282 Water St, Port Huron, MI - (810) 987-1600
Contact info for Mike: the Phone number to Larry's at the Dome is
(810)-479-9422 be will be back in on Wednesday. Yes that is a onsite hobby shop.
No need for tables, chairs or tent there is plenty of tables in the pits. (some like there own personal chairs if you want to bring one though)
sorry I will let Mike say what tires are the working the best, i only run one class and dont want to give out wrong info.