I've got a pretty good vintage collection myself. I started the hobby in about 1990 for a few years, then off, then back on in 2000-2001 then moved to where there were no tracks so I've been out for a while. After coming back to Tucson I stumbled upon competition hobbies and their incredibly awesome facility and I've been working to restore most of what I have......
- raced this in 2000, just converted to brushless and lipo, racing it tonight for the first time in 8 years.
- raced this in 2000 too. My XL2p died so I'm waiting on a new radio for it.
Team Losi LXT
- got new in 1993, fully operational still.
Team Losi JRX-pro SE
- in excellent condition, just got it for free from a buddy. It's all there, I'm just waiting on my new radio for it and I will race it.
Team Losi JRX-pro
- was originally a JRX-T, but I converted to a buggy when I got my LX-T. Debating converting it back.
Team Losi Junior T
- Got it for free from my buddy along with the jrx-pro SE. It needs a body, wheels, outdrives, a shock, and other misc parts. I'm debating whether it's worth getting together or just using for parts for my other cars.
Here is the fleet: