Wiki Posts
Search

Team drivers wanted

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
How does the Caster buggy compare to the 8ight ?
The thing about the Caster ZX1-R that everyone has noticed that drives one is how easy it is to drive and how hard you can drive it without the car getting out of control which is a big drawback about the 8ight (hard to drive it really hard without messing up). The buggy is so planted on the ground it's sick! I have finished and won my fair share of races with it and not even needed a turn marshal a single time to flip me over and these are 15-20 minute mains I was in. I never like buggies that much before I got my ZX1-R. Were hard to drive and I did not like the twitchyness of buggies. Not anymore as I am liking the buggy more than my truggy now. It is the most stable buggy I have ever driven.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

If you guys want an on-road representative i might be able to help. I am by no means one of the elite drivers in my region, but im getting close to giving those guys a run for their money. Im 15 so ive got time to improve
Old 11-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by skypilot
i read the first post this morning and have been thinking all day, uumm 1/8 scale electric that would be pretty cool, wonder if it would take off out here in the NW. Then i check back and it finally sinks in, ohh, thier talking off road, i'm such a dork,

however, is there a web site or somewhere to see some pictures of this car. I've been debating back and forth between getting a nitro 1/8 scale or electric version to add to the stable of cars to play with.

thanks, for any info
same here man!

after a few mins im all like "....aw ****!"
Old 11-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
You can get one here and there are some pics too.

http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...products_id=32
Originally Posted by hakmazter
www.casterracingusa.com.

then on the left, click on kits....

when you click on a kit, make sure you hit the click to zoom just below the picture. It will show several highly detailed pictures of everything.

thanks guys,
Old 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Tech Elite

We currently do not offer an on-road line. Sorry guys, however, if you want to try dirt......let me know.....lol.

Mike
Old 11-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

what kind of sponsorship are you offering? Full, partial? would this be for only car or also for batteries, motor, and esc? LMK, Thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I am very interested and am very open to try new cars...I sent an E-mail and am excited for a reply...Thanks again...
Old 11-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcflgator
what kind of sponsorship are you offering? Full, partial? would this be for only car or also for batteries, motor, and esc? LMK, Thanks
We are offering partial and considering price, it is amazingly fair. We will have batteries, motor, esc in about a week, but if you race pro, we are working out deals with Castle and Maxamps for our team members. Panther has committed to our team, so we have the hookup there. Caster literally has everything possible for 1/8 scale except for fuel and glowplugs.

Mike
Old 11-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

can you apply if you live in nc I talked to neil at pro series in teaxs and he told me to apply.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Adept

hakmazter: im an electric off road racer who races all across new england. 2wd truck, 2 and 4 wd buggy.

pm me