Community
Wiki Posts
Search

help?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default help?

i cant decide whether i want the new Team Associated RC10T4 or the Team Losi XXX-T MFE...i think i would rather get the losi but they both look pretty good
Old 09-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have a XXX-NT which is exactly like the XXX-T accept nitro and I love it. The only problem I had with it was the suspension arms broke allong with towers and pivot blocks. this can be solved with the Matt Francis eddition which is mostly graphite. when mine broke i put in graphite and i have never had a problem.
Old 09-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I like the XXXT. It's very easy to drive. I don't like buying a totally new design until it's been out for a while because it's bound to get some upgrade and fixes on week points. Plus, the AE kits for both the T4 and B4 are not the graphite edition with TI turnbuckles, threaded bodies and all the good stuff. I want a kit to come with that stuff and the AE does not. I did drive a T4 and it did feel pretty stable but I had been making some changes to my XXXT that day and it had been very unstable because of set up all day. I'm a Losi guy though.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I just bought a T4,also bought all the parts to make it a FT(no they dont make one..yet)I dont think you really need all the carbon parts but I bought 2 of them(carbon kit's,2nd one is for parts)I had a XXXT MF(notice HAD)I like the T4 alot more,it fits my driving style way more. Jumps good,goes through the woops real smooth,has more steering going into the corners than the XXXT.and it seems to accelerate a bit faster than my XXXT did with the same motor/battery combo.I (that's just my opinion)would get the T4 and get the TI. turnbuckles and race it for a while then get the carbon kit for it..bam new truck all over..