Search

Wisconsin Offroad Championships@ Trackside Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
HOTEL- HAMPTON INN-

There was a bit of confusion this past couple of weeks with the hotel. They had management changes during the past couple of months and our info was not passed down properly. As for many years, the Hampton Inn will again be the host hotel for Trackside. And some great news. They are giving us an even better rate. $74.99. Thats right. $74.99 the code is TRACKSIDE. Just mention this when you book your room and you are all set.

I did have all this set up over 2 months ago, but like I said with the management change, it did not get passed down.

Sorry for the confusion, but they are giving us a better deal because of the confusion.

Thanks,
Scotty

Big thanks for getting this squared away for us Scotty. This is a %25 discount over what they priced me when I called yesterday. Looking foward to coming up there for this race.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Looks like it is suppost to be COLD up there this weekend. Are the pits heated to a comfortable temp. I am just wondering if we should bring some personal heaters.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DustinR
Looks like it is suppost to be COLD up there this weekend. Are the pits heated to a comfortable temp. I am just wondering if we should bring some personal heaters.
Yep....It's cold. And it seems to be a tradition that it snows every time we have this race

But no...you won't need a heater. I would bring a long-sleeve of somekind just in case but you should be fine with that.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Oh yeh it will snow for sure. The snow hasnt missed this race yet. The question is how much.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

TRACKSIDE - Greetings from the P.I.! I know I owe you an e-mail and I'll try to get it out to you soon! The first part of our EP Off-Road Nationals is this weekend so I'll get you caught up by next week for sure!

Best of luck with your Off-Road State Championships and everyone here sends their warmest to both you and Sarah! I'm sure you wouldn't mind a bit of tropical weather this time of year! Take It Easy My Friend!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Master

burrr its colddd out side....so anyone coming from any sort of milder state might want to bring a sweatshirt....or 4.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Big thanks to the entire trackside crew for everything. It is a real testament to what Scotty has done there and the GREAT people he has surrounded himself with at the track-shop.

Thanks to all the locals who made us feel so at home.

Practice was run EXCELLENT with open practice till a longer line formed and then controlled practice in a fair and well controlled atmosphere.

What can I say about track maintenance besides phenomenal!!! With any track that had that much traffic conditions would have changed some. The track aeration, then watering and blowing was great. Consistent each run with great pink slick traction till the very end.

My hats go off to the entire crew who did an excellent job working tirelessly to ensure that everything went as it should for a “big race”

Looking forward to getting back up there soon.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks for making the trip out Dustin. Glad you guys could make it and had a good time!

Thanks to the many announcers that stepped up and ran a very smooth program!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

big thanks to all you out of towners coming out to race....hopefully we can all do the same for you guys at your home tracks.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I like to thank everyone at S&N Trackside for a great race this weekend.

Trackside trackcrew is friendly and helpful. Very good at moving the race along.

Good job to everyone there.