Wiki Posts
Search

Tazer 12T not programming

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Tazer 12T not programming

Hi people,

I recently bought from tower hobbies a Duratrax Vendetta ST and bought a 1400 Mah battery to go with it. For some dumb reason after using it, the ESC that comes with the rc( http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXRAJ1&P=Z) Died and only the steering worked. I talked to tower and they sent a new stock esc that comes with the car. After two and a half weeks of waiting, it came. I hoocked it up and after 5 min of driving, the new esc dies!! I then bought the Tazer 12 T from a local hobby store and it works fine now. Then a week later when i plug the battery in, the car starts driving in full reverse until i turn it off. I programmed it and it worked. NOW, when i turn it on, red light stays on and programming won't work. Please some one help me!!! I just want to play my RC!!!!!!!