Slash Rules Link
Spec Class Rules
1. Batteries - Any 6-Cell Nickel based or 2 Cell (7.4v) LiPo
2. Body - Any CORR style body specifically made for the Slash
3. Chassis - No modification to the chassis. No modifications that will effect suspension/steering geometry
4. Differential - Traxxas Gear diff only
5. ESC - Traxxas XL-5 only
6. Gearing (Spur/Pinion) - Traxxas 83, 86 (Stock) and 90 tooth spurs only. Any pinion that will fit without modification.
7. Motor - Traxxas Titan 12T ONLY
8. Radio - Stock or Aftermarket
9. Receiver - Stock or Aftermarket
10. Servo - Stock or aftermarket
11. Suspension - Traxxas black or white springs only. You may use any oil in the shock.
12. Tires - Traxxas Slash tires only
13. Weight - No lighter than 88oz - Approx weight of vehicle (76.2oz) with 3300mAh stick pack (12.4oz).
14. Wheels - Traxxas Slash wheels only
Traxxas brand aluminum caster blocks, stub axle carriers, steering blocks, bellcranks and shock caps.
*Upgrade parts must not have tuning options not available on stock parts.