Wiki Posts
Search

RANT: Sore Losers

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Whinners

If they weren't such asses, then it wouldn't be so much fun to beat them!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:27 AM
MDB
Suspended

After taking a long look at everything last night after posting this, I decided that I am not going to let people like these sore losers keep me away from racing.

I'm still held up on racing because there is no track around where I live currently racing them, but I did hear from the guy that promotes Ripon R/C Speedway that he will allow us to race our Slash's on the track.

So I gotta go out and buy a new battery and charger before I can race.

It is sad that some are getting discouraged when you get these dore losers complaining, but like someone said in this thread, if someone complains about you cheating, offer to race their Slash, just o shut them up.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MDB
After taking a long look at everything last night after posting this, I decided that I am not going to let people like these sore losers keep me away from racing.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

my only complaint about the slash is the junky motor. I had to move up to a 20Tooth pinion just to get almost the same speed on the straight as most of the other guys.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crazyjr
I agree with the titans not being equal, that said I know a few tricks for the HV titans (Emaxx) that will legally pep up any titan. First and foremost is getting the gearing right and just running the motor, The looser it gets the better. The fastest guy is probably just getting more practice, knows the track and has a looser motor. I used to have the same problem with slot cars (1/24 big track, not H.O.'s) I ran stock motors (no mods) and would just run them till they loosened up then they became my race motors

Sounds familiar then. I remember doing some tricks to loosen up my slot motors that come with the BRP SC18s.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Blah...thats why we don't have "official" races here. We run on a buddies track...some guys have Brushless...some guys have stock...some guys run other brushed motors. We just get together and run for an evening. No rules...no races. Just a big bumping and banging good time that happens to take place around a track....when we keep it on the track.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Laugh at them and move on...no need to make it a big deal.