R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 09-08-2003, 07:05 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Send a message via AIM to bmxracr103
Default New Track

New Track
hey guys! i am in Pleasant plains illinois and i am tryin to build up a nice backyard track! and i am needin some help to build it up, if you help build i will let you practice for free if the track is nice and i can start havin ppl come out from my local tracks to practice, otherwise i am gonna charge a dollar or two to practice from when ever you get there (after 5) till when ever you leave(at dark) lol well if you are wanting to help, or come out and see the track when its finished, just give me a holla, at todd.bandy@verizon.net
thanks, jonathan bandy
bmxracr103 is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coopers track, Dions track, the wet track. mxrich Georgia Racing 0 06-20-2007 04:21 PM
What carpet to get for outdoor offroad track? tips for making a track? layouts? xtremelimits285 Electric Off-Road 2 06-17-2007 07:38 PM
Road Rail R/C Track System....want to start a local club ...here is your track. fat500 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 12 09-04-2006 04:06 PM
Micro Track Map Directory (Track owners add) oXYnary Track Locator Forum 2 10-25-2005 04:36 PM
Strickland rc track and Flightline hobbies track under new management (so to speak!) Hyper7 Florida Racing 2 11-29-2004 02:59 PM