Exceed-rc 4wd 1/10 buggy thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exceed-rc 4wd 1/10 buggy thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

to my surprise they are steel parts in the diff, outdrives, spider gears, and ring gears.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Exceed 1/10 buggy 4wd 2.4 Ghz from nitrorcx.com

i know this is an old thread ? but anyone here rockin one of these. what do you think? good with a brushless set up. Is it ab about 100$ of fun !

Before the hate starts - I have a Losi Buggy 2.0 & and a Kyosho Inferno GT2 w/ spektrum & savox electronics so i dont own all cheap stuff.
Christmas is upon us, thinking of giving some of these to a couple nephews, good presents to get them in the hobby for no real $ at all.

Plus i kinda want to get one also, just to play with , for a 1/10 buggy for almost as much as ONE of my SERVOs who can argue with that.

Im between this super cheap Exceed 1/10 Buggy , or the Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 rtr.

If no one has any real input other than " Junk" - dont hurt your fingers typing.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

load up on the electrix rc stuff they have a 2wd buggy and the hobbyshop complains they dont sell parts for it...which means they arent breaking.

a guy keeps showing up to my local track with the exceed rc one and i have honestly tried to make it work so he can run for a while even with 80 weight oil in the shock it still looks like a radioshack car bouncing around... and something breaks constantly from an average tumble... just honestly save the kids the frustration and get the electrix so not if but when they break something it is quite simple to fix.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Tech Initiate

i own on right now put the front tires to that buddy on mine all around messed with the shocks, brushless in it, it hauls ran it at the track once on monday was super hard on it didnt break anything but a body mount but my is a driftstar so the pins are weak overall its cheap fun!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Dont waste your time....found one at a yardsale dirt cheap, very heavy, nothing like its losi or associated counterpart....better to go with the Electrix brand.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Tech Initiate

thanks for the input, ill look into the electrix RC brand, or just get the kyosho's
Old 12-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-5CGKvEc8M

Affordable, durable and better equipped.