Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
RC Boca, My Apologies, >

RC Boca, My Apologies,

RC Boca, My Apologies,

Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RC Boca, My Apologies,

im am posting this thread as a formal apology to a previous post i made, i was being a jerk, and hope that i did not offend anyone at said store, or damage its reputation as a hobby store. please forgive me for any wrongdoing that may have been caused as a result of the other thread.

skyler
Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Glad to see it is resolved. It takes a big man to apologize on a forum.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Don't give him too much credit, he only apologized because he got caught. And he only admitted to doing it after we showed him we knew it was him. Very childish.

He decided to post a load of inaccurate information about our store and basically trash talk us in order to try and get in good with a competitor's shop. Unfortunately that's all most people will see, and not the apology he only made because he got caught.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Boca
Don't give him too much credit, he only apologized because he got caught. And he only admitted to doing it after we showed him we knew it was him. Very childish.

He decided to post a load of inaccurate information about our store and basically trash talk us in order to try and get in good with a competitor's shop. Unfortunately that's all most people will see, and not the apology he only made because he got caught.
i hate when people do things like that.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by not home
i hate when people do things like that.
Believe me, we do too.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Tech Adept

If i were running a business and somebody was bashing it for no good reason and i happen to catch and find the person things would not be pretty.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Hopefully you can find a way to forgive him? Maybe he should put in some free hours at your shop. Okay i know that was wrong.

Any hoot free bump till every one sees your not a bad company.
I would like to say that even the best of the best will have a bad day from time to time. Ya just cant satisfy every one.
Good luck.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping he was a bigger person than that. I guess he didn't know that spreading false and malicious information in some states is a crime.

Hope he learned something in this.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Boca

What an attitude. The guy posts and apologizes then you flame him. How is what you did in this post any less childish than what he did?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I was thinking the same way. Oh well, im not the company and im not the one that is trying to promote my company. I know I wouldnt buy from a company like that
Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would never apologize. They were too busy watching how fast a servo was on a client's buggy and forgot all about the other people in the store. Not all hobby shops are made for everyone.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lutach
I would never apologize. They were too busy watching how fast a servo was on a client's buggy and forgot all about the other people in the store. Not all hobby shops are made for everyone.
Neighter would I, and if your a company you expect to get some thrown your way and you "should bea able to" DEAL WITH IT
Old 08-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Tech Rookie

with all due respect i appreciate the fact that you guys are sticking up for me but i deserve the flaming. i shouldnt have done what i did. i had no right to do so
Old 08-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I was less defending you than calling out rcboca. They are a business and as a business you have to take criticism whether warranted or not.

I would have to say that by their reactions and posts the owner(s) is very immature and I have no desire to spend my money with people like that.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Just a suggestion......

Send a PM to the moderators here and have them delete BOTH of these threads since as the originator you have every right to ask both threads be deleted. Both parties involved have read all responses so no need to drag it out any further on a public forum.

Best regards,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.