Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help me out...

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 06:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Help me out...

Im into offroad nitro, but i found this cool club near me that races onroad 2wd. My question is what would be a good "race car" to start out with. I am not a nitro newb, but i am an onroad newb. I dont have any money so i was thinkin about trading my Factory Team RC10GT. what do u experts think?
Old 09-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

nitro tc3 ready to run then get the two speed upgrade cant beat the deal
Old 09-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Tech Initiate

yeah, if i were you i'd get the TC3, you get alot for your money and its a top quality car right out of the box if you get the RTR version. Also check out the Duratrax street force GP. It has a 2-speed trans. and if you break any of the plastic you can get it replaced for free in the first 9 of 12 monthes i think. I have the nitro evader st and have been happy so far with duratrax's quality. i believe to that both of these cars are 4 wheel drive, as are most on-road nitro's. Associated might also have some nice cars. I guess the good thing about duratrax and the TC3 are that they arent to badly priced for the newby and unlike alot of RTR's you can upgrade almost everything on them.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:31 AM
Tech Addict

dont get the duratrax nothing but problems you work on it more than you run it..i would go with the ntc3 100 times better car than the duratrax and doesnt cost much more ethier...