Wiki Posts
Search

Ryan Cavalieri in RCCA interview.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
He should have worded things differently.

This is actually a good lesson for the younger guys reading RCTech..bonuses should be treated as such and not as a requirement to pay the rent or your car payment.
Rick i did alittle search on you and i gotta say you have a impressive backround within r/c.

anyway great POV.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nyourgrill
Ck out this video. After Matsuzaki wins the worlds several drivers congratulate him on his win. Cav was standing right next to him and turns around and says nothing. You make your own conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDXzCQ7Qpjk

Ryan can sweep all classes at the biggest races in the country and amaze onlookers with his driving skill. Just don't expect flowers and sunshine if he gets second. He's probably more upset about it then we were when our first dog died. Guys like him have to win, it's like a personality disorder.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nyourgrill
Ck out this video. After Matsuzaki wins the worlds several drivers congratulate him on his win. Cav was standing right next to him and turns around and says nothing. You make your own conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDXzCQ7Qpjk
lmao, let's draw a conclusion from that instance...i counted 4 handshakes...i guess all of the other guys are A-hole tools too since they didnt shake his hand too right?
Old 05-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rdub202
lmao, let's draw a conclusion from that instance...i counted 4 handshakes...i guess all of the other guys are A-hole tools too since they didnt shake his hand too right?
The guy who posted the link never said he was the aforementioned word you used to describe his conclusions. You should rescind your opinion of his conclusion.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Tech Adept

Damn Cavi i knew you were popular but damn this thread is taking off i think we need to get you on jay leno or oprah next lol ..come on guys let it go everybody has their own opinions on what he said no one is going to be right or wrong everybody is differant and reacts differant to certain things and no one knows the situation of how the interview was going down and if ryans sponsors have a problem with what he said then i am sure they will take care of the situation.....
Old 05-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

This thread rules!

One day I'm going to write new laws of morality based upon the conversations that take place in message boards.

Ryan has made both good and bad decisions in his racing career and I think we can say the same for all of us. The only difference is that when he makes a "bad" decision his name grows even faster than it would had he gotten caught being a "professional" in an interview.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Not to be a cynic, but that's why trash television like TMZ exists. I'm just sayin'!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
He should have worded things differently.

This is actually a good lesson for the younger guys reading RCTech..bonuses should be treated as such and not as a requirement to pay the rent or your car payment.

Words from one of the true gentlemen in the hobby/sport whatever you want to call this we all do.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
The guy who posted the link never said he was the aforementioned word you used to describe his conclusions. You should rescind your opinion of his conclusion.
+1
Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

LOL, It is just an interview that you guys are trying to put too much meaning into. Half of you guys are telling him how to be a proffesional while posting from work...ROFL
Old 05-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
LOL, It is just an interview that you guys are trying to put too much meaning into. Half of you guys are telling him how to be a proffesional while posting from work...ROFL
That doesn't make any sense, what does posting from work have to do with anything? Also, if you are going to try to illustrate a point about being professional, you may wish to learn how to spell it correctly.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SQC049
That doesn't make any sense, what does posting from work have to do with anything? Also, if you are going to try to illustrate a point about being professional, you may wish to learn how to spell it correctly.

Sorry for the bad spelling but I just find it funny that some people want to nit pic someone at his Job all the while wasting thier own companies time on something I'm almost 100% sure of that RCTECH is not part of the Job Duty...
Old 05-13-2008, 01:09 PM

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

idk, i read all these post. all i have to say, whenever i go to race, all i do is have fun, if your having fun, thats winning to me.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Tech Regular

This whole thread is retarded, crap now I am part of this thread, now I am retarded.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Francis M.
Sorry for the bad spelling but I just find it funny that some people want to nit pic someone at his Job all the while wasting thier own companies time on something I'm almost 100% sure of that RCTECH is not part of the Job Duty...
where did you come up with this logic in a thread about how cavalieri made the 1,000 dollar comment ???

you mean more so like you shouldnt tell your company's customers that if you take to much time helping one customer it gets in your way to reach beyond your quota and you missed out on a bonus of a 1,000.00...... how's that sound !!!

Originally Posted by BSS07
idk, i read all these post. all i have to say, whenever i go to race, all i do is have fun, if your having fun, thats winning to me.
Ya playa fo sho.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.