Are you against buying used? There are some good prices you can find from reputable sellers here on the boards and on ebay.
Few things to check into first:
1. Does your track require hardcased lipos. If going with the B44, you will need to wait for some then.
2. Does your track follow ROAR rules on brushless motors. If so, castle creations motors or Tekin sensorless line isn't legal.
3. For the truck, would you be doing any 20 minute main runs?
For me, starting out with say a T4 or other 2wd truck, I would go with the following:
1. Trakpower 4900 20C battery (or 25C versions when they come out)
2. LRP Sphere Competition ESC
3. Novak Motor (dependent on your class you are running)
Non ROAR rules:
1. Maxamps 6000mah 20C battery (this should do 20 minutes easily)
2. Mamba Max 5700 unit
In general, I like the following:
1. MRC 989 charger with LBA10+ Balancer or Hyperion 610i unit
2. Servo rated over 110oz or torque, .13 transit or faster
Either of those radios should be fine. I like airtronics stuff personally, especially the ease of use of the M3.
< Durango DEX8, DESC410V2, DEX410V5>
< Team Associated RC10B6D>