Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Kyosho Car Crusher Double Dare *NEW* just built it... >

Kyosho Car Crusher Double Dare *NEW* just built it...

Kyosho Car Crusher Double Dare *NEW* just built it...

Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Kyosho Car Crusher Double Dare *NEW* just built it...

I was given in exchange for money owed...a Kyosho Car Crusher Double Dare...it came new in the box with all the parts in bags... i built it with the directions... drove it outside for 5 mins and put it away.. it works fine 4WS and 4WD... im looking to get about 175 shipped.... make me an offer i will send pics of it if needed...will dis-assemble some of it to fit back in the box for shipping reasons.... but it is all there... like the wheels off the chassis and body off...it should fit...maybe the body mount posts... if needed... shot me some offers...Just sitting there looking for some usage.... Send me your email and i will send pics of it... or on here if i can....
Old 02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Some Pics of the Truck and the extra parts and goodies in the box it came with... and some parts i hadnt put on yet liek the waterproof covers and stuff.. the body lighting...etc.. super glues...grease...misc.parts bag...and batteries..

Old 02-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi!
wonder if you ship WW?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Rookie

give me your zip code i will get a quote....it might cost more depending on the shipping...