R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
Tech Rookie
Default E-MAXX FS/FT

1. description-Here is a used E-Maxx for sale or trade (RC RELATED ONLY PLEASE) The rear bulk head is alloy as well as the front lower A-Arms.also has brand new RPM skid plated installed never run as well as 2 new Electrify S-600 motors run once since installed. truck comes with spare arms,servo and all in the pics. like i said it is used and the body has seen better dayz. It also comes with a yellow hummer body as well as 2 full sets of wheels/tires other than the set on the truck
Also includes hurricane motorsports 3300 batteries

2. price-$250 OBO + shipping
or trades
As for trades i am looking for Aftermarket stuff for savage,nitro rush evo, MGT, nitro 4tec,acme nb-16 or nitro motors (.15 or higher)

3. shipping options- I ship everything with a tracking number for safety reasons

5. feedback- i have some feed back on URC network under the same user name as here as well i am a mod on a few sites. Feel free to ask for site addy to check if you like

6. contact info- Aim= postalray452 MSN Messenger and email are postal_ray@hotmail.com
MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOUR INTERESTED!! I think i am being more than fair on the price
All pic's are as of today and up to date.
Thanks for looking

postalray is offline   Reply With Quote