This was the first big race that my son and I traveled to. Needless to say, we had a great time, and hopefully we'll get the chance to go again.
Just some random thoughts from the weekend,
1. A HUGE thanks goes out to the entire CRCRC crew for putting on such an incredible event, Thanks for all your hard work!
2. The on-site food was spectacular, the best we've ever had at any track
3. The pit boards ROCK! Best awards I've ever seen at any race
4. I've never owned an 1/8 scale, but if I ever do, it's going to be ELECTRIC POWERED
1. The dirt/dust was a problem in the pits. Throw down some astro-turf or something for next year.
2. A taller drivers stand would be a nice improvement for next year.
3. I don't understand why some drivers think they don't need to marshal after they practice or race. Come on dudes, Get your *** out there
1. My driving, yeah, it was real
Thanks again CRCRC crew,