Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gs Storm Setup Help ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Tech Adept

Gs Storm Setup Help ?

I got my first 1/8 buggy this year, gs storm rtr.

It was it stock form when I got and upgraded engine to a ofna/picco 0-1 and the plastic arm mounts,torgue rods to aluminum storm pro chassis and rear bulkhead brace. I have been running 30 weight oil front and rear with stock pistons and springs,2mm spring spacers in rear and 6mm spacers upfront. Tires are action jollies, front arm blocks are 1.5 degree(camber) rear are 2 degree. 3 degree rear toe in, 1 degree front toe out,1 degree camber all around. Diff oils front 7000 center 3000 rear no oil (stock lube).

I tried to find some setups online but had no luck. I didn't get a manual either so I just had to look at setups on the other brands. It seems to fairly balanced jumping but stability on the longer straights the rear end seems to get tossed around alittle. I really don't have alot of time to try different setups when I come to madness to race, being 3 hours away keeps me coming to try different stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!