Old 12-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Wrong results???
Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tripthreat
I want to say Thanks to Scotty and the entire Trackside crew for a GREAT RACE! I had a blast and traction was sick!

On a personal note, Thanks to Joe Pillars, Brian Kinwald Chad Due, Brian Mellows, Nick, and everyone else (you konw who you are) for all the help!

O-Snap

awesome race..... Thanks to Frank,Brian,Ronnie,Ryan,Joe for coming.Hope you guys come back next year...
Old 12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Good job Zac for making the 4WD A! So fun to watch the team drivers even in qualifying! Thanks to the them and out-of-towners for coming! I had a ton of fun in 4WD even for being dead last. I'm just happy to finish every race and be somewhat competitive. Hopefully the class can keep growing locally.

Last edited by AaronR; 12-03-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

What an incredible weekend. What geared up to be our biggest and best off road race in the History of Trackside fulfilled our hopes. The racing was great and the atmosphere was even better! It was a great opportunity for all of our local racers as well as the others who traveled here to meet and learn from some of the best in the world.

Many thanks to Brian,Ryan,Joe,Ronnie,Frank and Jason for making the Trip.

Also thanks to the sponsors who helped us make this happen.

Chazz from X-Factory
Associated Electronics
Kyosho
Orion
Spectrum
Venom
Doug Hay- RC Scoring Pro
Brandon Rohde- www.liverc.com

We could not put on such a successful race with out the help of many people and I want to thank all of our locals that pitched in and helped out to make this our best Off Road race ever. It would not be fair to start listing them because I would have to list dozens and I know I would forget some.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to everyone for joining us.
The great thing about this hobby is we get to make new friends at each event and we get to continue friendships we have built through previous events. this race was just another example of this. We got to see some old friends that have raced with us before like Rick and Aric Seffrod and Nick Seiler and his dad, and we got to make some new ones like Mack,Brandon and Lee from Iowa. It was their first time to Trackside and I think they had a good time.

I again thank everyone for joining us for the race and I look forward to having everyone join us again next year.

Thanks so much.
Scotty and all of us from Trackside

Last edited by Scotty Ernst; 12-03-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Adept

What a weekend of racing. All I can say is Thanks to Trackside for a great time. I and a few others spend multiple hours / days working on our local track during the summer months to try and make our race track fun and consistent. There are a few guys down here that help us pull it off, but I was amazed at the amount of people I saw taking their turn blowing off the track and watering. Scotty, you have a great following up there, and for good reason. I have been to a lot of race tracks, big and small, and have yet to meet someone as enthusiastic and fun to be around. To all the racers, thanks for the free lesson, and I'll be back next year hopefully armed with bigger guns. See you all next year.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone at Trackside for the great hospitality this past weekend.

Its always cool to see all the fast people from different areas of the US.

Thanks again to Scotty for adjusting the race schedule a little for the last couple races, and to Turd for the record setting drive to the airport so we could make our flight!

By the time we got to the airport, checked in, and ran to the gate...they were calling our names over the intercom for the last chance to board!