Things to consider:
- Do you have a 5 to 10amp charger already? If no don't bother
- Do you know if it is compatable? find out for sure
- Keep in mind w/o a lipo charger you will have no safety features preventing charging mishaps most likely (doesn't say enough on the site)
- you still need to buy a balancer (+40 more)
- Keep in mind a combo like the hyperion eos5i w/ lba10 balancer can be had for 132 shipped and it charges everything and then some
Figure that part is $35, a good balancer is about $35-40 so $80.00 if you sold your current charger add that to the $80 you already have to spend, see if you are near the $132 for the nice new lipo charger/balancer combo that will do everything including a123 cells.