Well, got started on what ive been dreaming up finally. The 3mm and 2mm styrene got here and ive made some little parts for it but nothing major.
Front Shock towers made which is too short so a taller one needs making and the front suspension block is now raised using some bent styrene attached to the front rollbar mounts to allow front kickup for better offroad handling. Eventually Ill make a proto chassis once the slipper setup gets here and I have it all set up on paper with the fully functioning slipper.
Chassis will hopefully be 4x2 as I worked out that has a perfect balance, chassis will be made from black 3mm styrene with a top deck, however things may change if I see any possible difficulties.
Wish me luck.
I lowered the front suspension block in the mount by putting it underneath so there isnt as extreme kickup and so I could fit the drive cup in. This required me to take alot of the bottom of the bracket off so the holes are cut halfway, amazingly though the plastic is pretty strong so the suspension block wont budge despite the lack of plastic to support it. Sorted out the new tower brace so the shock can be properly mounted and the suspension work. I also got rid of the steering block lengthener and found using a longer ballcup meant i got more steering travel without the stupid thing. Here's an updated pic, lightings better here as it wasnt taken late at night
LATEST PICTURE -