Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nitro

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

yeah maintainance is fun, pimping to.
so carbon fibre is more likely to break then, what are its benefits? apart from being lighter? im thinking about having a carbon fibre chassis (i want to have carbon fibre somethin, im in love with the stuff, lol!)
Old 05-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Tech Rookie

See everyone is saying buy a kit so you know how to put it together. Trust me with a RTR you WILL take it apart many times to do general maintenance, cleaning and fix broken parts. So dont believe for one minute a kit is the only way your going to learning to build or take part.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by crcrw
See everyone is saying buy a kit so you know how to put it together. Trust me with a RTR you WILL take it apart many times to do general maintenance, cleaning and fix broken parts. So dont believe for one minute a kit is the only way your going to learning to build or take part.

+1

I would go rtr for your first its cheaper easier to get going and you can atleast find out if you like the hobby before you get frustrated with a bad build
Old 05-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

well these days lots of pro kits are comming already put to gather...however if you want a nice kit buggy that is a kick butt racer look into the Jammin X1CR FTE....
Old 05-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

you know i really do want a kit though, i like building, and im sure id learn alot more about how it works if i build it from scratch versus taking it apart.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

In my opinion, the best kits do need to be assembled. That trend is changing though. But still, get familar with your ride people

I guess I'm just o'l school like that.