Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!! >

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (71%+)
Default Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

About three weeks ago I sented out a package with a Kyosho USA-1 and a Trinity Cobalt motor with extra brushes and springs. I had a deal with someone to trade for a Factory Team RC18T and we were supposed to ship out at the same time and he didn't. Well, he said that he never got the package and wasn't going to send out his. After me blowing up USPS's phones and questioning what happened to the package they confirmed that the package was delivered in four days after I shipped it. Someone I guess stole the package from his front door. Now he doesn't want to send me my package. Do you think that since I did what I was supposed to do, his should still do what we agreed on? It wasn't my fault that someone stole it from his house. I feel for him and me but a deal is a deal and origianlly he was supposed to ship the same day. I gave him the link to my feedback too. If you would like more details on this story just let me know, but that pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for reading and I would like to hear your comments!

Please checkout my feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dude he is ripping you off! Call the police in his city, worked for me when I got scammed selling an RC10GT.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I agree with wheelnut. Next time you send something get delivery confermation and insurance. Do call his post office and ask why the package was left on the door instead of a pick up tag.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs down

I think he is ripping you off. No sigs on the package?

TEX
Old 05-15-2007, 05:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

So he didn't ship the package when he was supposed to and now he's claiming that he never received the package that was delivered to him? I call shenanigans. Be sure to post this in trader feedback so other people know about this scammer.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yeah if the deal was to send on the same day...
And he waited to see if the package arrived, I would say that he's tring to pull a fast one...In my opinion if he did not follow the rules as stated, he has to forefit all belongings. GOOD LUCK!!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Regardless if the guy is lying or not about if the package was stolen. The whole point is that he was supposed to ship on the same day as you. Did he give reason why he didn't?

Because when it comes down to it, if he did as you two agreed, you would have the vehicle he was supposed to send, and he would still be SOL and have to work with the post office.

That is the main reason I don't do this trade business like that. I will tell you upfront that you need to ship the vehicle first, I will check it out, and if its not cool, I'll send it back on my own dime. This ship at the same time thing is balony as no one seems to do it. They want to wait and see.

I am not sure what you can do as far as getting your stuff from him. As techically, what he is refusing to send is yours.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Why would anyone send a package out without insurance (costs what..$5?) and without signature required (another $1). How many "I got screwed" threads does it take for people to learn.....
Old 05-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sounds like you need to post his name and address so a local rctecher can go deliver a beat-down to him first class. I hate people like that...

J/k...I would the call the police as someone suggested but before you do, tell him that is your plan and see if it mysteriously shows up at your door in the next few days.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (71%+)

I just wasn't sure if I needed to start being a little more frim about our deal. He's someone off of RCU. He lives in Redding, CA. I'm going to email him again and see if he's going to send the package and if he's not then I'll call his local sheriff and go from there.

Thank you guys for all your replies.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Sounds like a plan. Regardless of what he says, just remind him that he was supposed to send the package at the same time, that this wouldn't even be an issue if he did that. His package getting stolen at his doorstep is an issue he needs to take up with the post office or authorities, though, I doubt much can be done.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Rookie

first i want to set a few things straight since your only getting one side of the story...

1. he was to ship first and then i would ship after i recieved his..only because he had no feedback on rcu..that was agreed upon...

2.there were no tracking numbers ...so i had no idea if this guy was scamming or telling the truth...remeber he was new trader to rcu.....

3.says the package was delievered but i had no way to tell...i didnt get it...it was stolen....or ?

i wasnt gonna send anything until i had some kind of confirmation that he was telling the truth and i was the one sol here...

it took a lil while for usps to get thier heads out of their butts to help...

since i have found out it was delievered...were it went i dont know...

at first i was thinking forget this dude deal was trade upon reciving his truck..i never recieved so i wasnt shipping..which i am sure i wouldnt be the only one thinking this...straight up its hard to ship something out for nothing...

but what he isnt telling you is a few days ago i agreed to send out the trade we agreed on...i can see seeking advice but slamming me isnt they way to deal with things..

just to let you know i aint no punk kid who needs to have something for nothing...i can afford to buy new rc's....also i did contact some internet fraud places postal and fbi, as well as local police and sherriffs. Laws states that if i recieve a product and not ship that is stealing..since product never made it to my hands it is not . so by law i am not obligated to send anything. and yes i had an officer search my house for all items and sorrounding areas..i dont like seeing ppl get ripped and i certainly aint gonna do that

you need to understand that a person is gonna investigate every possible scenario and thats what i did...now i see and serached you were on the money and legit i will send...i have emailed this to you....and the item will be shipped asap!

thank you
Old 05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Tech Initiate

sounds to me likehe is ripping you off