Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8th nitro off road scene

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 1/8th nitro off road scene

hey all:With billy easton now working for ocm will we see more team drivers added and their buggy and truggy kits showing up in more hobby shops?Also is the new tamiya nitrage concidered an all out racing truggy like those from cen kyosho losi mugen and others if not will their be a pro version of it?thanks for the info
Old 05-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm really not sure about the other question, but I can theorize what will happen with the Tamiya truggy looking thing. It may end up popular with bashers, but will likely have the same connotation as the Hellfire truggy HPI tried to make. Racers didn't like it, and bashers won't build it. You can pick up a pro kit(or SS in HPI terms) for under $300...that means they're having trouble GIVING them away...
Old 05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey all:With billy easton now working for ocm will we see more team drivers added and their buggy and truggy kits showing up in more hobby shops?
They are already at A-Main and B-Main. I raced with Billy at Leisure Hours www.leisurehoursraceway.com last weekend and the buggy looked very good. He took the A with it but I think the jury is still out on the buggy...