Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Muggy questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Losi Muggy questions

While I'm weighing out my racing options for next summer I've got a few quick questions for Muggy owners...

one, are there any glaring weak points in this truck? The LST seems very proven to me, just wondering if this version brings out any flaws hidden in the LST suspension, driveline etc.

two, what hex hubs does the truck use? 17mm or the LST 20mm?

Any other willing advice for a potential muggy owner?

Cheers,
WES
Old 03-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation New Muggy

Clutch shoes Destroyed themselves 1st tank on the ground. Also like with any RTR Check every screw on chassis for tightness several were loose, do not rely on the out of the box settings for wheel alignment and what not they were far from bieng right. Its a fun truck, Kicks the tar out of the other Monter trucks but not quite up to par with a true Truggy. The tires are BIGGER than standard 40 series like on the Hellfire, If you are going to race pick somthing else. If you are going to bash it around Its a great choice.
I called Losi on the clutch probs and they sent out the upgraded replacements parts free of charge to my house, It is an ongoing issue with the Alum shoes And are changing the parts inthe newer kits.
Here is some more info
http://lstforums.com/forums/index.ph...93ee6da67b49bf