R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Like Tree38Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #6796
Suspended
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 1,235
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fq06 View Post
I am really interested in that too. The only mention of it that I've seen has been that it's the handout for the reedy race. Gotta be some sort of indoor clay compound.
Silver is a newly developed compound similar to gold that has been chosen by the test group to be used at the event. It breaks in a little quicker and adapts to the fresh layout within the race schedule. The goal is to perform like the golds but make things happen a little quicker to conform to the schedule and sauce program.
__________________


Airtronics - Carburant Racing - EZ Customs - 92zero Designs
Team G Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #6797
JsK
Tech Master
 
JsK's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: S.Oregon
Posts: 1,608
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
I have had bad luck with AKA inserts out of the bag
A rolling pin works wonders. Wrap em around it and roll em on the counter
for a few minutes.
JsK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #6798
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Default

Any good deals people see on bar codes for black friday?
RCHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #6799
Tech Elite
 
elex300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,951
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

Can someone confirm if the Raptor body fits the Losi SCTE?
__________________
Erik Everett
EZ Customs (Rc Painting) www.facebook.com/ezcustomspainting
Jconcepts - Trinity/Revtech - Xtreme Hobbies - RCADDICTION Products
elex300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #6800
Tech Master
 
Waflet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: helena, alabama
Posts: 1,899
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elex300 View Post
Can someone confirm if the Raptor body fits the Losi SCTE?
Hideeho
Do you mean this one:
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=501
That says in its description that it fits the scte?
__________________
"Just leave me alone, I know what I'm doing."-Kimi Raikkonen
Mugen MBX7R Eco/Tekin RX8g2/Savox 2274/SMC 1900kv/Aitronics mt-4/promatch
Mugen MSC7(1/10 pro4 sct)/Tekin RX8g2/Savox 2274/Tekin Pro4HD 4300kv/Airtronics mt-4/SMC
Waflet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #6801
Tech Elite
 
elex300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,951
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waflet View Post
Hideeho
Do you mean this one:
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=501
That says in its description that it fits the scte?
Thanks! I just noticed there is more then one. I will have to see which one the customer is refering to.
__________________
Erik Everett
EZ Customs (Rc Painting) www.facebook.com/ezcustomspainting
Jconcepts - Trinity/Revtech - Xtreme Hobbies - RCADDICTION Products
elex300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #6802
Tech Addict
 
5th wheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 717
Default

PW
will flip outs work at scrc when the track is damp?
5th wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #6803
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th wheel View Post
PW
will flip outs work at scrc when the track is damp?
I can't say yes or no from experience, but in theory it should be a good tire on the damp surface at SCRC. I would say Double Dee's or Flipouts would be a good choice.
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #6804
Tech Master
 
mxnickj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lewisburg PA
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

No offense, because I love your products and uses them almost exclusively, but your website is pretty weak. Its not up to date at all. I have to go to a site like Amainhobbies to get a part number and look it up on your site that way. And half the part numbers I find on Amain says that there is no parts matching on your site. For example, nowhere on your site can I find SCT pressure points. I go to Amain and find them (part# JCI3049-02, pressure point in green compound) and there is nothing matching that on your site. I would love to take advantage of that sale you posted but I cant when there is no match to what I'm looking for.
mxnickj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #6805
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnickj View Post
No offense, because I love your products and uses them almost exclusively, but your website is pretty weak. Its not up to date at all. I have to go to a site like Amainhobbies to get a part number and look it up on your site that way. And half the part numbers I find on Amain says that there is no parts matching on your site. For example, nowhere on your site can I find SCT pressure points. I go to Amain and find them (part# JCI3049-02, pressure point in green compound) and there is nothing matching that on your site. I would love to take advantage of that sale you posted but I cant when there is no match to what I'm looking for.
I/we agree to some extent, and that is why we are actually in the final stages of an entirely new website from the ground up

As for the SCT Pressure Points - I simply clicked on tires/Short Course and it pulled up all the SCT tires including Pressure Points. I also typed in "pressure points" in the search box and it pulled up the SCT Pressure Points. I also typed in the part #3049 and once again it pulled up SCT Pressure Points.

The common mistake I see is people cut/paste from another mail-order site and forget to remove their letter coding; in this case A-Main adds the "JCI" to our standard part number.
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #6806
Tech Master
 
mxnickj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lewisburg PA
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW View Post
I/we agree to some extent, and that is why we are actually in the final stages of an entirely new website from the ground up

As for the SCT Pressure Points - I simply clicked on tires/Short Course and it pulled up all the SCT tires including Pressure Points. I also typed in "pressure points" in the search box and it pulled up the SCT Pressure Points. I also typed in the part #3049 and once again it pulled up SCT Pressure Points.

The common mistake I see is people cut/paste from another mail-order site and forget to remove their letter coding; in this case A-Main adds the "JCI" to our standard part number.
That's where I went wrong, I added the JCI. But I can't wait for a new updated website!!
mxnickj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #6807
Tech Addict
 
KAWIDAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oviedo, Fl
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Thanks PW for the reply.Looking forward to setting up and putting the finishing touches on my c4. Cant wait till JC gets the new centro goodies in stock

will be at scrc this weekend,trying to dial in the buggy
__________________
"The successful warrior is the average man, with laser like focus"-Bruce Lee
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, im afraid of widths"
KAWIDAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #6808
Tech Master
 
kjohnsiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: auburn, wa
Posts: 1,541
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWIDAD View Post
Thanks PW for the reply.Looking forward to setting up and putting the finishing touches on my c4. Cant wait till JC gets the new centro goodies in stock
Any word on new centro parts hitting the track?
__________________
TRCR, ARC r11 TC, hobbywing V3.1, TLR 22SCT™ 2.0, Team associated b6 buggy, futaba 4PX, Axial Wraith, Glamis Uno, Icharger 308, Simple Green, USMC
kjohnsiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #6809
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjohnsiii View Post
Any word on new centro parts hitting the track?
We are hoping for a shipment this week (end of the week); fingers crossed
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #6810
Tech Master
 
kjohnsiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: auburn, wa
Posts: 1,541
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

Thanks pw
__________________
TRCR, ARC r11 TC, hobbywing V3.1, TLR 22SCT™ 2.0, Team associated b6 buggy, futaba 4PX, Axial Wraith, Glamis Uno, Icharger 308, Simple Green, USMC
kjohnsiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JConcepts BJ4 Funkymojo R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 03-28-2006 12:04 PM
WTB: JConcepts BJ4 goldberghere R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 03-20-2006 09:06 AM
FS: JConcepts BJ4 cnk R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 11-22-2005 10:48 PM
[FS] JConcepts BJ4 - NEVER RUN TBone77 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 10-27-2005 04:23 PM
FS/FT: Jconcepts BJ4 $425.00 skriete R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 10-25-2005 07:54 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:54 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net