R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Like Tree38Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #4366
Tech Master
 
F18engineguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,611
Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW View Post
The gears are machined instead of molded; this gives you a much truer running gear for better gear mesh. The slipper-pad is also captured in a deeper pocket that better holds the pads. The gear also has markings to tell you what tooth count it is without removing.

They are in transit via slow boat; so a couple more weeks.
Is there a recommend pinion (brand) to use with these? Also, any update on the Hex wheels for B4 & b44? Regarding those wheels, are they strong like the spoked wheels that you guys make? Thanks
__________________
VA Beach
F18engineguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #4367
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: El Mirage, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,311
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

When are double dees going to be back in stock (buggy greens)? Can't find um anywhere... Amain, Stormer, Tower etc.......
Bubonic-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 PM   #4368
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 220
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default tense wheels

i just wanted to post in here and tell you how i love the tense wheels on my blitz and i love them best looking ones for short course imo. also wanted to ask if maybe you guys are planning on making the tense in a bead lock form? id absoulty love them in that form. good job guys keep it up.
Crashbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #4369
Tech Master
 
TWRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Perkasie, PA
Posts: 1,392
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Just got a set of fresh Bar Codes all mounted up

PW, is there any hope for us TLR 22 guys that there might be ruluxes for us in the future?
__________________
1.3.5
╠╬╣
2.4.R
TWRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #4370
Tech Master
 
xtraman122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,251
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Are these correct the rear on the B4? They look like the same size that comes with Associated's kit for the B4, but wanted to be sure. Plans to make fronts?
xtraman122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #4371
Tech Elite
 
nikos2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: any where I can race!
Posts: 4,646
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to nikos2002
Default

Pete, those are for the SC, they will probably make the buggy rear too wide. Pretty sure Jason had a narrower hex on his car at RCE, I saw it but I didn't want to bother him about it.
__________________
Nick Malato
Spektrum Surface Product Manager
** www.spektrumrc.com - www.horizonhobby.com ***
Sponsored By: Spektrum RC, Horizon Hobby, TLR, Maclan Racing, J Concepts
nikos2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:09 AM   #4372
Tech Master
 
CCristo's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Millbury, MA
Posts: 1,430
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

2091 is the part # for the soon to be released buggy hexes
__________________
Chris Cristo

Pro-Line RacingHobbywingMIPBOOMrcFutabaPT RC Racing Oils
CCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:47 AM   #4373
Tech Master
 
xtraman122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,251
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

I see. Anything for the front?
xtraman122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #4374
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,287
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Am my able to use the hazzard wheels on my scte and still b legal width? I thought the sc10 4x4 used the same offset wheels as the scte so the hazzards should b ok on yhe scte too?
__________________
www.crcrc.com
www.oeoss.com
nitro0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #4375
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,521
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Zach Phillips
Default

Any thoughts on a Dex210 body if the demand becomes high enough?
__________________
KYOSHO | JCONCEPTS | ORION | SMACTRAC |
Zach Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:46 AM   #4376
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Sorry for the delayed responses; I just returned to the office from the JConcepts Southern Nationals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F18engineguy View Post
Is there a recommend pinion (brand) to use with these? Also, any update on the Hex wheels for B4 & b44? Regarding those wheels, are they strong like the spoked wheels that you guys make? Thanks
A fresh steel pinion does wonders; I'm not a fan of any of the alloy ones.

Quote:
When are double dees going to be back in stock (buggy greens)? Can't find um anywhere... Amain, Stormer, Tower etc.......
I beleive they are back in stock now.

Quote:
i just wanted to post in here and tell you how i love the tense wheels on my blitz and i love them best looking ones for short course imo. also wanted to ask if maybe you guys are planning on making the tense in a bead lock form? id absoulty love them in that form. good job guys keep it up.
Thank you for the kind words ! Sorry, but no beadlocks at the moment.

Quote:
Just got a set of fresh Bar Codes all mounted up
Quote:
PW, is there any hope for us TLR 22 guys that there might be ruluxes for us in the future?
Not at the moment, but we do have new wheels coming the TLR guys.

Quote:
I see. Anything for the front?
Fronts are coming any day now .

Quote:
Am my able to use the hazzard wheels on my scte and still b legal width? I thought the sc10 4x4 used the same offset wheels as the scte so the hazzards should b ok on yhe scte too?
Yes



Quote:
Any thoughts on a Dex210 body if the demand becomes high enough?
We will keep an eye on it.
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:53 AM   #4377
Tech Regular
 
Bri from Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lockport, IL
Posts: 357
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I have a 210 and the body is awesome but my painter HATED IT! Lots of tough lines to work with. That being said, I would definitely purchase a J-Concepts body if it were available, as I use only J-Co tires and lids on all my rides. A new Punisher would be SWEEEEET!
__________________
Team Durango**Hobbico**Futaba**Trak Power
Leisure Hours Raceway-Joliet, IL www.Leisurehoursraceway.com
*****ELECTRIC FOREVER*****
Bri from Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #4378
Tech Elite
 
t8rtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,010
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

what about for the DEX410 which has been out since 09 and is now out selling everyother 4wd except the b44.1 (which is questionable)?

the sales of the Durango electric cars are crazy. they release a car, and the first 3-4 batches are sold out. the demand is there.
__________________
Sfida
t8rtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #4379
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
I have a 210 and the body is awesome but my painter HATED IT! Lots of tough lines to work with. That being said, I would definitely purchase a J-Concepts body if it were available, as I use only J-Co tires and lids on all my rides. A new Punisher would be SWEEEEET!
Thank you for the feedback Bri .

Quote:
Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
what about for the DEX410 which has been out since 09 and is now out selling everyother 4wd except the b44.1 (which is questionable)?

the sales of the Durango electric cars are crazy. they release a car, and the first 3-4 batches are sold out. the demand is there.
No plans for a 410 body at this time.

We actually sponsor Durango's number 1 electric driver (Jorn), so we don't base it off who we sponsor. There are valid reasons neither PL or JConcepts make bodies for Durango at this point.
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #4380
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeakemedia View Post
Paul, is there a Halloween discount coming up? Every time in the past I haven't needed tires or couldn't afford any. Now I can afford them and need some BarCodes and Rips for the 22 I have coming. And also, the v2 BarCodes haven't been on the website lately? I would like to buy both the old and new versions for the car.
Blake
Yes; end of this week.
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JConcepts BJ4 Funkymojo R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 03-28-2006 11:04 AM
WTB: JConcepts BJ4 goldberghere R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 03-20-2006 08:06 AM
FS: JConcepts BJ4 cnk R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 11-22-2005 09:48 PM
[FS] JConcepts BJ4 - NEVER RUN TBone77 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 10-27-2005 03:23 PM
FS/FT: Jconcepts BJ4 $425.00 skriete R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 10-25-2005 06:54 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:38 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net