Like Tree29Likes

Old 03-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AndyMoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshR 85
hey andy,

im just wondering, why can't you get the BJ4 w.e. body through g.p., but you can get just about every other body?

Because its a BJ part number, not a normal body part number. Sorry to give you the bad news, but if you need one, just order it direct.

Kevin-Thanks a bunch! Im trying out some new outlets to cut down on the email load we recieve and maybe even increase our exposure some.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #17
Tech Addict

I'm looking at the steering rack and servo saver on the GT2, and I'm thinking this thing would work on my BJ4WE. Anybody try something like this? The geometry seems to be just right.
mfishel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #18
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead
Thumbs up

I know this has been mentioned by many in the past, but I feel that stuff like this needs to be echoed again.

I've purchased a handful of bodies in the past from Jason at JConcepts, and each and every time, the service was not only really good, but the items were on my front porch in less than 2 days. This time, something I ordered on Friday afternoon was on my car last night.

I've waiting longer for other manufacturers that frequent these boards to respond to e-mails.

I'm on the waiting list for a BJ4WE, and after finding out this morning that the latest kits are delayed right now for about 3 weeks, I still can't wait to buy one of these cars. This is really a first class company with a first class product.

doug
squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #19
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jg727211

Doug,
Stormer has 4 BJ4WE's in stock if you need one NOW.
I'll have to agree with you on JConcepts customer service, they are right up there with Novak.
jg727211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead
Thumbs up

Yeah, I know, but I know that they can't possibly make as much selling their kits to dealers, so I'll hold out. I'm in no hurry (though I'm always impatient), and it will give me time to find an R/C-oriented anodizer that will help me rid my world of BLUE.

Plus, Stormer is marking it up another $25 on top of that...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #21
Tech Addict

When I had a problem with my original bj4 on christmas day - I got a mail back from jason same day!!! dedication.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I agree about the customer service with JConcepts. I had an original and bought a conversion kit that was short 2 screws, and I told him I could have lost them and am willing to pay for them. Well,the NEXT DAY the *whole* hardware set was in my mailbox. I love JConcepts!! I love the bodies, so slick and aerodynamic I know its faster, maybe not a lot but hey it works. Thanks for throwing this thread up.
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #23
Tech Addict

The combination of race-bred products and amazing service is easily the best I have ever seen. Big enough to compete, small enough to care. (lets turn this into a praise JConcepts thread! haha)
Old 03-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #24
Tech Addict

+1 on jconcepts customer support......none better.....anywhere, period.

andy.......

what's the latest on a jconcepts sponsered electric event at the lake park track in tampa in the fall?
Losi XXX-MF2/CRC SC
B&T R/C - http://b-treman-rc.valp.net/btrchome.htm
dirtracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #25
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AndyMoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfishel
I'm looking at the steering rack and servo saver on the GT2, and I'm thinking this thing would work on my BJ4WE. Anybody try something like this? The geometry seems to be just right.
To be honest I havent seen anyone use another type of bellcrank system on the car, if you want to pioneer it, go ahead.

ApexSpeed-Trust me, we are working our hardest to get more kits out there. There are just some things you cant control.

Trebor/oople- Jason is awesome about email turnaround time as well as serivce, it is obviously one of our main focuses and it shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracer1
andy.......

what's the latest on a jconcepts sponsered electric event at the lake park track in tampa in the fall?
The details are being finalized at the moment, and as soon as everything is set, I'll be sure to inform everyone.

(oople, I wont forget the UK guys either )

We definately appreciate all the praise guys, like I said before Jason works tirelessly to make sure everything that we do is "right", and that every customer is satisfied.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #26
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMoore
Jason works tirelessly to make sure everything that we do is "right", and that every customer is satisfied.
Andy, in an industry where so FEW companies even think about customer support first, Jason, Brad and JConcepts are such a refreshing change from the status quo, and the product is such a high level of car, it's worth the wait and extra money to support a company that is so aware of their brand and their customers.

I appreciate the attention to detail.

doug
Old 03-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #27
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default great kit

i just got my bj4 we and assembled it amd the car went together so smoothly it was amazing i cant wait for the snow to leave so i can start running it, great job on the kits guys
scott
losiguy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:24 AM   #28
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

You make bodies for the xxx-t, will there be bodies for either the xx-4 or xxx-4?

Cheers
Drift_Buggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:29 AM   #29
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

read the rest of the thread, he already answered that question
bobf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:42 AM   #30
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroracer20
hi,
I was looking into one of these kits, however, how is parts availability? Who has parts? I didnt see any on stormers site.
Thanks
I'm going to echo everyone else in here. You *WILL NOT* run into support or service issues with JConcepts. It's that simple. I ran two BJ4's last year (standard and World's) and not once did I feel like I was "on my own".

They're seriously a class act, and I would go so far as to say that there's not a single manufacturer or distributor out there that couldn't learn a thing or two from them.
Jason B is offline   Reply With Quote