O.k i have driven/owned/raced for 1/8th
We are discussing about durabilty correct?.. it's not about overall performance
1. xtm = The tank of all buggy's but parts are monopolized so it's a nightmare to get parts. weak c hubs.
2. Casterracing/zx1 = Got sponsored direct from them to test the durabilty.weak plastics and i had to use mugen parts during the races. also weak chassis... it cracks on the engine mount.Must thank kfactory mugen chassis to save the day.
3. Kyosho mp777 = A little weak in the arms. Mp7's guys at the track use to sit with me and complain all day about it.
3. Kyosho mp777 sp2= More durable can be pushed to the limits
4. Sportwerk/mayhem = the only thing i love about the buggy is the shocks smooth like butter. Also weak arms.
5. Jammin x1cr = Durable like a sp2 just need that front plate upgrade.
6. Mugen mbx4-RR = The beast of parts, durable but costly at that time 4/5 years back :P
7. xb8 = yes strong like a tank same as xtm . i like the chassis
8. xb8 TQ = facial upgrade same strong arms and plastics just but like mugen costly
9. Mugen mbx5 = Durable plastics best manufacturer vote from me
Depends on the driving style
. I suck on road scale that i bent a 4mm chassis last week on a kyosho v1rr as it flew up a kerb 360 in mid air back on ground bumped up again and into a bush.
. offroads are able to take more damage
.Plus if the buggy holds itself together without breaking any parts. Hobbyshops and manufactures will be bankrupt
and we won't have a hobby