Finally they have the specs and pics out for it
• Completely factory assembled and painted - just install batteries (not included) and you're ready to go!
• Low-maintenance, high-efficiency shaft-drive that gets power to the ground fast.
• Shares the same basic platform as the ZX-5 racing buggy, so all of the replacement, factory option and aftermarket parts fit, giving the ZX-5 ReadySet owner hundreds of choices to modify and customize their car.
• Includes high-power 20-turn motor and a compact electronic speed controller.
• Chassis layout features excellent balance using a straight six-cell matched pack or a stick pack - no complicated and annoying saddle packs.
• Full set of 20 ball bearings are included for smooth running and long lasting performance.
• Equipped with oil shocks that feature threaded spring pre-load adjusters for quick and easy adjustments for racers that want to fine-tune performance.
• A standard competition-developed slipper clutch protects the drivetrain and gets power to the ground more smoothly.
• Front and rear ball differentials, developed specifically for racing, are included in the Lazer ZX-5 ReadySet, which means this machine is ready for the racetrack.
• High-quality materials are used in the main chassis and upper support, which ensures durability and maximizes performance.
• Double-wishbone, four-wheel independent suspension soaks up the biggest bumps and includes turnbuckle type upper links for quick adjustment.
• Body is painted, decaled and trimmed right out of the box - no custom fitting or detailing is required.
• Factory-glued tires eliminate a messy and difficult job for newcomers - just install the batteries and you're ready to go!
• Compatible with virtually all factory and aftermarket Lazer ZX-5 option parts.
• Factory assembled chassis with installed electronics
• Painted and trimmed body complete with decals
• KT-3HS wheel-type transmitter
* AA-sized batteries (8) for transmitter, and six-cell Ni-MH sub-C battery pack and charger are sold separately
Chassis Technical Data
Length: 14.96 in. (380mm)
Width: 9.76 in. (248mm)
Height: 5.71 in. (145mm)
Ground clearance: 1 in. (25mm)
Wheelbase: 10.63 in. (270mm)
Tread (F/R): 8.27 in. (210mm)/7.87 in. (200mm)
Tire (F/R): 86×34mm/86×42mm
Gear ratio: 8.85:1
Approx. weight: 58.2 oz. (1650g)
Motor: 20-turn G20 motor
Lazer ZX-5 ReadySet
Available: August 2007